when you are melting it...

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Canna butter
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 pound powdered sugar
4 ounces unsweetened baking cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:

Place the butter and milk into a small saucepan. Heat slowly over low heat until the butter is completely melted. Remove from heat, and stir in the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and vanilla. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil, parchment or waxed paper, and have the lining overhang the edges of the pan by about an inch. Butter the lining. Press the fudge mixture into the prepared pan, cover with additional foil or paper so that the fudge does not dry out. Chill until cool enough to handle, but don't let it get too cold or it will be difficult to cut. Remove from the pan by lifting the lining carefully. Remove the lining, and cut into squares.

Remember to try a little at a time till you see how strong it reacts to your body.
Enjoy

G

GracieD

Great & easy recipe... Love that you can make little bites or bigger ones, as needed... fudge at it's best :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Sounds tasty. May have to try this out pretty soon.

G

GracieD

Great & easy recipe... Love that you can make little bites or bigger ones, as needed... fudge at it's best :)
This is THE BEST &EASIEST recipe ever... Thank You, Thank You... I added walnuts & this is just too AWESOME for words. A must try...

Shawn MT

Shawn MT

Just made some will report back later. I can tell you I hate cannabutter but after I mixed it up I can no longer smell the butter.

IMG 20170921 091457
IMG 20170921 091822
Top Bottom