Quick few question about making buds bigger

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Wondering if anyone else has had colas growing nice and fat but the lower half slowly connecting to make a whole big cola. Is there anything I can do should I bend the. Cola a bit so it can get more light to them spots of in time ill connect.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

More light will generally mean more "bud tissue" on a plant, to an extent. Genetics is also important, as some plants have long internodes and the buds will never cover the stem from your view.

elduderito

elduderito

It may be too late for this round.... most of my suggestions are for your future grows:
- training could help but it would have needed to be done before and during the stretch...
- defoliation could allow more light penetration.... (this may still be possible - I wouldn't remove too much though after the stretch)
- more medium (at least in soil)
- nutes/feeding - not sure what your regiment is but this can definitely contribute to bigger buds...

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

It may be too late for this round.... most of my suggestions are for your future grows:
- training could help but it would have needed to be done before and during the stretch...
- defoliation could allow more light penetration.... (this may still be possible - I wouldn't remove too much though after the stretch)
- more medium (at least in soil)
- nutes/feeding - not sure what your regiment is but this can definitely contribute to bigger buds...
Right it's about to b done madder of a week if that but for shure next round .I'm actually using living soil/super soil this one I'm using now is purple crown IndiCanna just water from seed to harvest . I never used nuts I got some but idk how to even start or what to even do. I know mico first then the other two after something like that. But yeah bro thank your da info good looks

Top Bottom