Quick question

• Thread starter Rob23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes, it looks like a pest infestation , it's leaves are pointing up to the light so it's not light burn, your certainly not feeding so it can't be nute burn I've seen those spots before just not on a seedling so young, let the top of your soil dry, sprinkle food grade de earth and lightly dust the leaves, it, your dirt has to be dry, leave for 72 hours and flush lightly, this should kill whatever that is, if you think it's worth it, I could be wrong beacuse it's so young but if it is an infestation it will spread, I'll let other more experienced growers weigh in I could be wrong, it could be some sort of fungi or mold or whatever, but to me it looks like little eggs from some pest, I wish I could be of more help.

R

Rob23

Yes, it looks like a pest infestation , it's leaves are pointing up to the light so it's not light burn, your certainly not feeding so it can't be nute burn I've seen those spots before just not on a seedling so young, let the top of your soil dry, sprinkle food grade de earth and lightly dust the leaves, it, your dirt has to be dry, leave for 72 hours and flush lightly, this should kill whatever that is, if you think it's worth it, I could be wrong beacuse it's so young but if it is an infestation it will spread, I'll let other more experienced growers weigh in I could be wrong, it could be some sort of fungi or mold or whatever, but to me it looks like little eggs from some pest, I wish I
Yes, it looks like a pest infestation , it's leaves are pointing up to the light so it's not light burn, your certainly not feeding so it can't be nute burn I've seen those spots before just not on a seedling so young, let the top of your soil dry, sprinkle food grade de earth and lightly dust the leaves, it, your dirt has to be dry, leave for 72 hours and flush lightly, this should kill whatever that is, if you think it's worth it, I could be wrong beacuse it's so young but if it is an infestation it will spread, I'll let other more experienced growers weigh in I could be wrong, it could be some sort of fungi or mold or whatever, but to me it looks like little eggs from some pest, I wish I could be of more help.
Ok. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom