Quick-Release water hose. Are there any good ones?

• Thread starter shenkerism
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shenkerism

shenkerism

Title says it all. I'm looking for a quick release connection that I can adapt to an irrigation system so that I can remove a room's worth of lines, hook them up in a basin and soak them.
I've been on this journey before and generally find that even the good solutions have a tendency to be "greenhouse good."
I'm just looking for recommendations for a quick release hose connection that someone can vouch for.

If I can find one, it would be installed as the connection between the trunk line and the irrigation line that goes to each table in a room, then removed at the end of a cycle and brought to a soaking tank where a cleaning solution can be perpetually pumped through the lines while the exteriors soak.

I need a connection where at least one end will actually stop the flow when disconnected.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
You prob want claw or cam locks. If you want zero leaks.

Edit I just saw you need it to stop the flow. Just put a shutoff before the disconnect.

Last edited:
shenkerism

shenkerism

That looks good, but unfortunately I'm looking for something which will fit with a 3/4 hose (netafim style, very thin wall)

Top Bottom