Quick update and question on my small outdoor project.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

So they had their first big storm last night. I knew it was coming so I didn't water all week 5 days up to the storm. They seemed to have loved it. As they look a lot happier. They are finally putting on some mass. I'm a little worried about the one I started to do some LST on. I'm not sure the scientific name of it but the set of leaves that only have 3 blades on them are starting to yellow. The first set with just one leaf is totally dead. Is this something I should keep my eye on? I'm headed up to Maine this weekend and am going to buy some super soil. Ill probably transplant them next weekend into 20 gallon bins. Ill make sure I put some perlite in it. Thank you again to everyone on here. You have all been a huge source of awesome info. My dad is recovering nicely after his surgery. I really hope Ill be able to make him some RSO and medibles come the end of October. I whish i had started more. I have another question about Auto Flower. Im going to be up in Maine camping on the land of some people in cannabis biz. Should I get some Auto Flower seeds this weekend? Is it to late to start them outdoors? I would love to fill my 12 plant count for our house hold. As I don't think 3 plants will be enough for what I want to do.

Quick update and question on my small outdoor project
Quick update and question on my small outdoor project 2
Quick update and question on my small outdoor project 3
Quick update and question on my small outdoor project 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Don't worry about those lowest leaves.

You will need to feed very soon, if you haven't already. The lower parts of the plants are lighter green than the upper, meaning you're a little low on N and maybe other macronutrients.

The lighter colored leaves will always be lighter colored — adding nutrients won't change that. What you want to see is that the lightening/yellowing of leaves does not continue to progress.

BDH420

BDH420

Very awesome thank you. I haven't yet but did add some coast of main lobster compost last Friday. I'll be transplanting them into 20 gallon pots this Sunday. Saturday I'm picking up some super soil and I'm still looking into if I'm going to buy any bottled nutrients. Chicken soup for cannabis was recommended to me. I'm am still a little confused on what I should get for nutrients.

Top Bottom