Quietest lower wattage consumtion exhaust fan?

• Thread starter Ganggreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganggreen

Ganggreen

Setting up a new room and triying to figure out if go with other than the rvk 250 for something like the ac infinity T8 for example. Got the rvk inside my own silencer as the box it wasnt enough, also the whole room is copopren covered. (Silencer; wrapped in copopren 2cm, pvc 0.5ml, more copopren till rubber 100l garbage autosealed can in and out carbon filters)

wondering what you using and what you recommend. Thank you in advance

chemistry

chemistry

I'd go for a 4 inch extraction fan, and add a temp controller, this will insure your fans only run full on when the temps demand it, setting a fan on a full time lower setting can lead to big peaks and troughs in your room temps.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I use an I-Power 4 inch and it moves quite a bit of air. Came with 2 ratchet ropes, a carbon filter plus pre-filter and adjustment dial. Gotta check for the flex duct tho because my first one came with it but the second one didn't come with duct or clamps. I think I ordered it wrong lol but yea it works good for me and not super expensive or super loud

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Screenshot 20210131 110633 Chrome
Screenshot 20210131 110807 Chrome

Ganggreen

Ganggreen

Thank you very much! thanks for take the time to include the links also. I checked about the ac infinity low voltage and its impressive, my concern is more about the noise. I think will get the ac infinity and will buil another silencer for it (the room is gonna be copopren covered also)

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Thank you very much! thanks for take the time to include the links also. I checked about the ac infinity low voltage and its impressive, my concern is more about the noise. I think will get the ac infinity and will buil another silencer for it (the room is gonna be copopren covered also)
From fan speeds 1-7 they are virtually silent. 8-10 have more of a white noise generator whoosh than a mechanical hum or whatever you want to call it. Great products. 👍

crustycorcus

crustycorcus

I will only ever buy from ac infinity from now on. The price point ain't even that bad. Basic automation. I recommend the ones with the controller tho. I've got the t8 running, and bout to buy a couple t4s as well

coherent

coherent

I've had a couple different brands and the AC Infinity is the quietest. While they list the T series controllers as programmable, they are actually a bit limited on what they can do. For more versatility, look into their new "Controller 67". It offers smart controller capability and lots more functions. Not bad for about $50. As far as I know it's sold separately still and doesn't come with any as part of a kit.

Kylesidious

Kylesidious

I personally use the AC Infinity T6 and I love it. I also use AC infinity’s T6 filter, and the temp/humidity controller. It’s been the best purchase I’ve made for my grow room to keep the environmentals in check. Highly recommend.

Ganggreen

Ganggreen

thank you very much , really helpfull. You made my mind about ac infinity. My room is 3m X 3 metres...which one would you recommend? T6 or T8? right now in a similar room got the rvk 250 and it moves a lot of air, no need to made it work full capacity, just set up in the half range is more than enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom