Quotes from Pineapple Express..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
"This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

Wow. This is the product of baby fucking. -Pineapple Express"

hahahahaha.. I had to post this up.. hahahahaha.. movie is funny as fuk.. I had to re-watch it.. :D

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
It's like the rarest. It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like... killin' a unicorn... with, like, a bomb...

Anything we might need: snacks, food, fruit roll-ups! Let's get the fuck outta here! :D

Yeah, I'm fukin' stoned.. :D

winta

winta

"you shave your pits?" "yea it makes me more aerodynamic when i fight!" lol :)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:banana:

hahahaha... Good ones..

:D

M

Malachi

Opening scene, "Hey Sam big, huge fan first time caller long time listener. Here's my piece, if marijuana is not legal in the next 5-years I have no faith left in humanity period. Everyone likes smoking weed, they have for thousands of years and aren't going to stop anytime soon. It makes everything better. It makes food taste better, makes music better, makes sex feel better for God's sake, it makes shitty movies better you know"...

S

spinkus

Snicklefritz. lol You guys know anyone that never gets your best? Just the "snicklefritz"?

C

CharlesSprkleaf

"why are we hiding this sir? we should be out shouting it out.. Item9 It's the beezkneeez"

A

andy107

When red spits in saul's face "HERPES!" haha and
"A cop, a lady and a guy man, thats like a masacre" hahaha great movie!

M

Malachi

Private miller talking about item 9, Ah, well, sir, I feel like a, like a slice of butter... melting on top of a big-ol' pile of flapjacks... yeah.

T

Trebla

You used to not give a fuck about discresion...i seen you pull someones jawbone out...i seen it! lol

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

S

SkyHi

"chill" ..."you chill"...i am chill...."im wearin a komono dawg" ..."your wearing suit" lol

true grit

true grit

Saul: This is like if that Blue Oyster shit met that Afghan Kush I had - and they had a baby. And then, meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light stuff I had and the Super Red Espresso Snowflake met and had a baby. And by some miracle, those two babies met and fucked - this would the shit that they birthed.

So this is the product of baby fucking. lol.

winta

winta

saul on the bathroom floor listenin to crossroads "see this is just a shell" lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom