R.I.P. Kenny Rogers

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uphere

uphere

Islands in the stream
that is what we are....
R.I.P. Kenny Rogers, you will be missed.

uphere

uphere

Completely agree 1disel1. Sucks losing pieces of the pre-Digital age. The older I get I feel like I'm living on a new planet. Nothing stands in the way of progress, I suppose.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Completely agree 1disel1. Sucks losing pieces of the pre-Digital age. The older I get I feel like I'm living on a new planet. Nothing stands in the way of progress, I suppose.
Definitely, I remember listening to all this music on a giant record player the size of a boat and if I remember correctly there was a 8 track spot on the record player console.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
yeah, kenny rogers fan here abit, he started up a chicken place(?), like KFC though i dont know why it didnt take off. never ate there just heard about it. was looking forward to the experience back in the day.

Terpz719

Terpz719

IMG 0835

Madbud

Madbud

yeah, kenny rogers fan here abit, he started up a chicken place(?), like KFC though i dont know why it didnt take off. never ate there just heard about it. was looking forward to the experience back in the day.
It was a tasty barbecued chicken recipe, one opened in Waltham MA in the late 80’s. Lasted less than two years. RIP Gambler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom