Rabbit Eating Cannabis

• Thread starter Sempergrow75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

I dropped my First Lady in my garden yesterday and over night the rabbit living under my shed help himself to my plant! Any suggestions on what I can put in the soil or around the plant to keep the wildlife away?

Rabbit eating cannabis
Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

I am thinking of just doing a screened in box and keeping them in buckets.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I am thinking of just doing a screened in box and keeping them in buckets.

get a few of those Green steaks you pound into the ground then get that black or green plastic fencing and put that up as your new fence, Its what ive been doing for 2 years now as i have a family of them living under my shed as well lol

That and other random wild life that would love to eat my stuff...

Cheap too..

K

kolah

Sorry bub,that sucks. Horses like weed too... along with mice, squirrels and rats, etc.... I use companion plants to deter critters in my GH, marigolds, lot of garlic and onions...and always have set mouse traps in them...no bait..but enough to see if intruders are getting in and/or to catch them.

And 1/4" hardware mesh is golden.

Careful they don't eat budda-man either.

NJPBG

NJPBG

EBDAAFEA E67C 4CFB 8747 FE6A5B0E2FC2
This guy single handedly took down 3 5ft tall gorilla glue 4 plants in a matter of 3 days. This was a Guerilla Grow I went out to water and noticed a few of the lower branches had been chewed. Put up fence and set up a trail cam. The little mother fucker dug under the fences and chewed 3 of the plants at the main stalk, dropped em. And he only did the GG4 plants I had in the patch, left everything else alone.

Madmax

Madmax

They are bastards..i had some in another area and had like 40 odd mm chicken wire and baby rabbits got in there..end up getting bird aviary wire .they love them when they are young..theres not many animals that wont have a nibble..

Top Bottom