raids in OAKLAND COUNTY

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

this was inevitable. it will be interesting to see what happens when the case goes in front of a jury. hopefully they don't go to prison.

it's unfortonate that people were stupid enough to let a dispensary make photo copies of their identification. 100's of records were taken. now the Oakland County sheriffs know who to profile.

oakland press

click on detroit

anytime anyone asked me about the idea of opening an illegal dispensary in royal oak(all dispensaries in michigan are illegal) i reminded them that it is a city in oakland county and it will get raided by bouchard.

rawman

rawman

I seen the one guy cop asshole on the news, glad I never go to these places not letting anyone take my info f* that. Funny part he goes this is no Cheech and Chong movie haha no it's the year 2010 ours medicine is better! But really I don't know I feel like a lot of people take part for the money and really don't even grow medicine sometimes but still no one deserves to get busted. N I also can't say anything about the people who owned this palce as idk them and have never been there.

C

cheech

i never heard of the place until today. i did hear that some guy who owns dispensaries in colorado came up here and opened one in ferndale. you would think that anyone with half a brain would go to ann arbor which is in washtanaw county if they were going to open an illegal dispensary.

check out that second link.... it says some bull shit about how they found alligators in the grow room protecting the crop LOL.

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

this was inevitable. it will be interesting to see what happens when the case goes in front of a jury. hopefully they don't go to prison.

it's unfortonate that people were stupid enough to let a dispensary make photo copies of their identification. 100's of records were taken. now the Oakland County sheriffs know who to profile.

oakland press

click on detroit

anytime anyone asked me about the idea of opening an illegal dispensary in royal oak(all dispensaries in michigan are illegal) i reminded them that it is a city in oakland county and it will get raided by bouchard.

How are they illegal Cheech?

R

RMCG

"The Oakland County Sheriff's Office said it confiscated more than $3 million worth of marijuana and equipment."

Yet in the video, they say 3/4 of a mln.

Either way, still blown way out of proportion...

"Clinical Relief sold more than a dozen varieties of marijuana for prices ranging from $500 to $700 an ounce."

For real? :punch

B

boroboro

"Clinical Relief sold more than a dozen varieties of marijuana for prices ranging from $500 to $700 an ounce."

For real? :punch

yep, for real. $20 grams on average are pretty common in just about all the dispensaries I've heard of. With a few things priced higher than $20.

R

RMCG

yep, for real. $20 grams on average are pretty common in just about all the dispensaries I've heard of. With a few things priced higher than $20.

Good god.

You all need some Western friends...

beezleb878

beezleb878

If those prices are correct. Well they kinda deserve what is coming their way, the ones who jack it up that high I mean.

C

cheech

How are they illegal Cheech?

the michigan health department has publicly stated that dispensaries are not legal. it doesn't say anything in the actual law except that you can only have 2.5 ounces per patient, which also presumably means per harvest. the cops bust you with over 2.5x5 patients=12.5 ounces you are in trouble.

you can possibly get away with a setup where you have a caregiver for each patient. so you would be a middle man where you match up patients to caregivers, and your caregiver comes in to your shop to make the transaction with their patient and you charge a fee for this. that is much harder work and you do not make nearly as much money compared to selling to anyone with a card which was what the people who were busted were doing.

ABOUT THE 500 an ounce..... i know the other michigan growers are not selling for 500 an ounce. i sell for 200 an ounce, although i only sell to 3 people who buy 10 ounces per transaction. ILLEGAL. at least this way you can only get busted if one of your 2-3 people get busted and rat you out. it will also be easy to know who has to die, make sure you let them know this.. be subtle about it :).

i can understand selling a gram for 20 if someone is just buying a gram and you have to drop it off lol, but to sell an ounce for 500 is ridiculous. there's this thing called karma.

most of us are probably only abiding by the plant count numbers. that alone helps tremendously because if the cops kick your door in you can at least say hey i have a legal plant count. hopefully you store your harvested bud at another location.

these dispensary owners are openly breaking the law for all to see. if you're going to break the law, it's best to do it on the down low. with that being said though, my brother wants to open one in ann arbor :surprised for the lovve of monneyyy

did you see that one guys setup. it was a fucking joke. he is probably buying in bulk from a grower(illegal) and then selling to anyone who has a card(illegal).

B

boroboro

If I was making a rational business plan for a dispensary in Michigan this year, it would definitely have to include charging $20 a gram until I had a large legal fund built up. Chances of legal action against dispensaries seem to be approaching 100%.

I'm with you on the real prices though Cheech. My patients pay similar or lower rates.

C

cheech

i had this guy ask me.. he was a drug dealer in his own right.. sold pills and pot. he asks me how do you figure out how much to charge? is it based on your equipment costs, or your power bill? i'm thinking are you kidding me? how do YOU come up with YOUR prices? you know how much people are willing to pay so you charge that much then adjust it based off supply and demand.

yea 20 a gram sounds fair to me. how else do you get someone to purchase an ounce at 280 if they can buy a gram for 10?

TortureKill

TortureKill

This is wild! What do yall think will become of this? I mean the case. Ultimately, I believe we will see civil war, within our lifetime. This is very sad. These ppl, although charging high prices for marijuana, and maybe taking advantage of some ppl, they were also taking care of many patients, within the limit of the law.

"The clinic was grandfathered and the council on Monday passed an ordinance that allows medical marijuana businesses to operate in light and heavy industrial districts. The pot businesses are also allowed in the office district as long as marijuana growing operations occupy less than 20 percent of their space."

rawman

rawman

My patients get ten a gram just because they can't afford oz's at a time

S

swisscheese

I always share with my patients whenever I see them. The place in Ferndale was the best dispensary in the area from what I've heard.

C

cheech

This is wild! What do yall think will become of this? I mean the case. Ultimately, I believe we will see civil war, within our lifetime. This is very sad. These ppl, although charging high prices for marijuana, and maybe taking advantage of some ppl, they were also taking care of many patients, within the limit of the law.

"The clinic was grandfathered and the council on Monday passed an ordinance that allows medical marijuana businesses to operate in light and heavy industrial districts. The pot businesses are also allowed in the office district as long as marijuana growing operations occupy less than 20 percent of their space."

please send a link to where you read this. i have never run across anything suggesting that dispensaries were legal. i've only come across news articles that talked about the proposal or the upcoming decision to allow a dispensary to operate in a specific area, but it never suggested that the owners could sell to anyone with a card. the law states a patient must grow their own or designate a caregiver to grow for them.

so far 16 people have been hit up with the felony charges of conspiracy to deliver marijuana and delivery of marijuana

my patients get one free ounce every month. naturally all the surplus is thrown away.:mmm

U

ugmjfarmer

It just boggles my mind that the sheriff in Oakland county wants political reform, so he is arming up his boys to go raid people who are following the law just to make a show piece on the news.

@#&^#@%&

This is why I am a political atheist yo. Just like Gerald Celente.

C

cheech

It just boggles my mind that the sheriff in Oakland county wants political reform, so he is arming up his boys to go raid people who are following the law just to make a show piece on the news.

@#&^#@%&

This is why I am a political atheist yo. Just like Gerald Celente.

they weren't following the law. any transaction must be through the patient and caregiver. they were selling to undercover cops apparently.

bouchard is a cock sucker, but these people were asking for trouble.

C

cheech

and he doesn't want political reform, he couldn't care less. he is getting a lot of heat for those raids, and since his only concern is being reelected, he made that statement about passing legislation that would allow dispensaries as damage control. all he cares about is votes, he has NO personal convictions.

Top Bottom