Rain forecast Harvest or wait

• Thread starter growpurpleflower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growpurpleflower

growpurpleflower

Howdy started these from teen clones mid july. These didnt get a lot of time to vegg. They are on the smaller size with dense flower. Did fox farm soil, some fox farm nuets, did compost tea most weeks for feeds around FF schedule. In Northern California we are about 10 weeks into flower, post mid august (12/12). Strains are SMAC, ChiliVerde, Gelato, GG. Some rain is forecast for end of week, hence some pressure to harvest. Feel these are a tad early trichomes are all cloudy but few 10%-15% are amber. These are outdoor grown, 15 gallon containers. Kolas are big and dense, about the size of a coke can for many others smaller but dense. Worried about cold rain followed by N. California warm weather after and bud rot. Had started to flush last Thursday so if I harvest would be early on flush by about 5 days. Hoping some with more experience looking at pics can advise to either hold or harvest. For those that are in the know more than me what do you think. Harvest or wait a few more weeks and not get to worried about rain. TY for your time and response.

Rain forecast harvest or wait
Rain forecast harvest or wait 2
Rain forecast harvest or wait 3
Rain forecast harvest or wait 4
Rain forecast harvest or wait 5
Rain forecast harvest or wait 6
Rain forecast harvest or wait 7
Rain forecast harvest or wait 8
freezeland2

freezeland2

I see what looks to be possibly PM in a few of those pics.

growpurpleflower

growpurpleflower

Not PM its residual crystals from organic pest spray (mammoth) i used. leaves that chalky residue after I thought it was PM first as well but its that product.
i looked at that with my microscope and it was crystals, assume some sorta salts or something in that Mammoth? But I live next to a lot of aggy stuff and we get constant dust so not sure if it was mammoth or the salts from aggy activity (rice fields) this time of year. Lots and lots and lots of dust ...

freezeland2

freezeland2

i looked at that with my microscope and it was crystals, assume some sorta salts or something in that Mammoth? But I live next to a lot of aggy stuff and we get constant dust so not sure if it was mammoth or the salts from aggy activity (rice fields) this time of year. Lots and lots and lots of dust ...
I’d chop. I personally don’t see value in flushing for days prior to chop.

Top Bottom