Rain in Northern California

• Thread starter Dan789
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Wow, currently raining in Northern California, no rain at all during February, so glad we’re finally getting some now. The threat of another drought sucks.

That's really unusual for that area. I spent a lot of time in Humboldt county and Curry county in Oregon. I loved the winter time temperatures, hated the constant rain.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Wow, currently raining in Northern California, no rain at all during February, so glad we’re finally getting some now. The threat of another drought sucks.
Sunny so cal here, got a bit early before I got up at 5:30. Now mostly cloudy but some nice patches of sunshine as well. We got a bit of rain last month but we did get some unexpected cold. Nasty stuff.

I've got seeds started and I grow outside and in a greenhouse so hoping for a mild end of winter and beginning of spring. Last year we didn't get much sun until late June. Plants were slow growing.

Dan789

Dan789

That's really unusual for that area. I spent a lot of time in Humboldt county and Curry county in Oregon. I loved the winter time temperatures, hated the constant rain.
Not that far north, sure that they do get more rain than us, more central (Sacramento), but still referred to as Northern California...

Top Bottom