Random Thoughts on Physical Security

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buddy Hemphill

All the dog has to be doing is barking and they have reason to kill it. CHP killed my sister's dog AFTER letting her (a little bitty 40lb border collie) out of their fenced and gated yard. Pussy shot her five times. All she was doing was herding him away from the property, that was her job. Fucking bastard.

Spoke with a neighbor a few days ago, cops were around and asked her about *my* dog, if she's vicious. I'm always afraid she's going to be shot by them, I love that damned dog.

He prolly bragged about it when he got back to the station....where it undoubtedly turned into a vicious pit that was attacking him...and only his cat-like "quick draw" reflexes saved him from a certain maiming.

FUCK THE POLICE.

Where does law enforcement find these mindless fucking drones anyway? Its like they are rejects from EVERYTHING. NOBODY likes a fucking cop. How do these bottom of the barrel social misfits wind up with the right to wave a firearm around (in public, no less) ,on a daily basis?

Gun laws were written because of the PUBLIC misusing firearms (or the engineered stripping away of our constitutional rights, not sure yet..lol)...

what about cops? Who polices them?.....the public?!? You have to buy a LAWYER to press charges on a cop....and then its such an uphill battle....fighting the "good ole boy" system.....that most people would rather have their rights trampled than muster the energy (and MONEY) to press charges on a police department.

Its sad. And its this way on purpose.

Without a video...."proving" a cop did wrong,......its like an ant, crawling up a elephants leg. Saying he's going to get some pussy.

S

swisscheese

999JustinSullivangetty.jpg

Nuff Said.

Knew of a guy with a tough dog. His dog got the shit beaten out of it by rippers and they stole his whole crop and then some.

A lot of the things posted up are helpful but how about a false wall or 2?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Remote-control tazers loaded into ever wall and doorway.
He prolly bragged about it when he got back to the station....where it undoubtedly turned into a vicious pit that was attacking him...and only his cat-like "quick draw" reflexes saved him from a certain maiming.

FUCK THE POLICE.

Where does law enforcement find these mindless fucking drones anyway? Its like they are rejects from EVERYTHING. NOBODY likes a fucking cop. How do these bottom of the barrel social misfits wind up with the right to wave a firearm around (in public, no less) ,on a daily basis?

Gun laws were written because of the PUBLIC misusing firearms (or the engineered stripping away of our constitutional rights, not sure yet..lol)...

what about cops? Who polices them?.....the public?!? You have to buy a LAWYER to press charges on a cop....and then its such an uphill battle....fighting the "good ole boy" system.....that most people would rather have their rights trampled than muster the energy (and MONEY) to press charges on a police department.

Without a video...."proving" a cop did wrong,......its like an ant, crawling up a elephants leg. Saying he's going to get some pussy.
But wait! There IS a video, surveillance video. CHP still insists that, even though he was the one who let the dog out, he did no wrong. There's also video of someone torching my sister's truck and the OPD insists there's nothing to it, nothing to indicate arson. WTF? There's video and witnesses showing and saying that someone torched the truck.

Even video, if you're up against the po-po, is fallible.

R

RMCG

Introduce some flame, and you have one wicked ass flamethrower (booby trap) lol. U would know real quick who tried to enter, just look for the guy with the hair missing from the top of his dome. HOT SHIT! ***I Wouldnt recommend anyone actually try this. U dont want to burn your own shit down..

dtdistributors_2156_29598869

5.3 million scoville OC Pepper Spray 'Grenade'

'Lock-on' for complete discharge, similar to a 'total release' pyrethrum bomb.

In addition to the snot running down their face, puffy sealed up eyes and potential blistering, they will also have a UV dye sprayed all over them.

The 'mean green' one has a VISIBLE green dye that must WEAR off over a week or two, it does not 'wash' off... :)

R

RMCG

Knew of a guy with a tough dog. His dog got the shit beaten out of it by rippers and they stole his whole crop and then some.

Yeah, it's not that hard to poison a dog unless they have been trained to not eat ANYTHING unless given to them by their master. Toss some rat poison or anti-freeze over the fence and come back in a day...

I am not prepared to train that in to a dog, as I don't like the requirements.

I've seen false walls, etc. but I would rather stop them from ~getting~ in, if possible. The possibility of a 'home invasion style robbery' is very real while you are there tending your garden.

R

RMCG

FUCK THE POLICE.

You mean like this one?

From the video.

Officer: Pitbull Mix

Owner: Lab/Bullmastiff mix

Officer: 8" laceration, dog was 'hanging from his armpit'

Reporter: Officer did not require stitches (read: a fucking scratch)

C

cheech

heh, just checked that story out.. i wouldn't have been nearly as understanding as she was - fucking cops.

but jeezus christ... comments like mama t's... wtf is wrong with people.

B

Buddy Hemphill

What kinda dog was it?

I have more than one pit. A ripper beating them is DEFINITELY something you would wanna see a video of.....lol......

FWIW....two got into it over a ball. My buddy tried to break them up. He took 17 stitches....

Beating a pitbull....mine anyway.....is a mistake. You can hit the bastards with a ball bat and they will keep coming.

Poison....they would get me there. They will eat anything from anybody. Mine are not trained for that.

I toured a kennel that taught dogs not to eat off the ground. It was more than I wanted my dogs exposed to. They starved them down...and then hung hotdogs off of electrodes in a yard....to teach them to only eat from their bowl. I saw a dog eating his own shit he was so hungry....and left immediately.

S

swisscheese

What kinda dog was it?

I have more than one pit. A ripper beating them is DEFINITELY something you would wanna see a video of.....lol......

FWIW....two got into it over a ball. My buddy tried to break them up. He took 17 stitches....

Beating a pitbull....mine anyway.....is a mistake. You can hit the bastards with a ball bat and they will keep coming.

Poison....they would get me there. They will eat anything from anybody. Mine are not trained for that.

I toured a kennel that taught dogs not to eat off the ground. It was more than I wanted my dogs exposed to. They starved them down...and then hung hotdogs off of electrodes in a yard....to teach them to only eat from their bowl. I saw a dog eating his own shit he was so hungry....and left immediately.

German shep just like in the pic a few posts above.

R

RMCG

I refuse to train dogs like that.

So while every one says 'Get a dog' and 'Mine are mean', they will end up getting killed for nothing if someone is determined. Dogs are a 'deterrent', but one that is easily overcome unless you go the 'extra' mile.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I refuse to train dogs like that.

So while every one says 'Get a dog' and 'Mine are mean', they will end up getting killed for nothing if someone is determined. Dogs are a 'deterrent', but one that is easily overcome unless you go the 'extra' mile.

If he dies keeping somebody away from me ...for long enough for me to get a gun...he did his job....and would be remembered as a good boy.

And I would buy another one just like him and roll on.....

I dont care if my dogs get killed protecting me. Thats why I feed them.... among other reasons..

R

RMCG

If he dies keeping somebody away from me ...for long enough for me to get a gun...he did his job....and would be remembered as a good boy.

And I would buy another one just like him and roll on.....

I dont care if my dogs get killed protecting me. Thats why I feed them.... among other reasons..

Protecting ME and protecting a PLANT are two different things to me.

Locking a dog up in a grow house is pointless to me.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Protecting ME and protecting a PLANT are two different things to me.

Locking a dog up in a grow house is pointless to me.

Agreed.

I wouldnt hurt somebody over plants.

My family.........well.......

jyip

jyip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dog is like my kid

i have alil terrier tht means the world to me, i would never put a dog in a spot that would get him hurt protecting me , or plants..but that is just me... i dont think they would be effective either, not against someone that has exp ripin shit off

one thing no one hear mentioned was some type of alarmthat makes alot of loud noise,,,rippers r sneaky and quiet, and dont want noise to expose what theyr doin...

best way to learn how to prtect against a thief is from athief,,, a couple friends of mine were thiefs, one told me about getting the dead locks like you mentioned for the outer doors of my house 4 two reasons, one was tat they could not just smasha window and turn your lock open, and the other was that they would have to break out of what they robbed as well...

i had in past been involved in drugs, and about twenty yrs back i used to sell coke,,, i got robbed a few times, and each time it was someone i knew,, two or three times it was one of the two thiefs i mentioned earlier

i couple yrs back i was ripped of my outdoor plts in yars where i lived,,, they came in w/snips and cut the top colas off each plant....i wish they took them all cuz three days later a wweird set of cicumstances got me busted for them ....
but looking back , the night i got ripped my dog was goin crazy, i kept letting go outside, the yard is fenced in, and he keep barking like crazy, this went on for 2 -3 hrs, and then the next morning i saw the tops of plts gone, i realized who did it, 99% sure it was a friend, well not a friend, someone i did drugs with , and thought was a friend,,,

i do not think rippers are random events,,, someone always has their eye on ur shit

good luck w/it, i would leave and start somewhere else, but only after i found out how/why i was ripped

and as much as i wanted to hurt peeps if i caught them, doing that would put me in prison,, and everyone here will say, oh, i wont get caught killing some punk, blah blah, but you will more than likely, cuz your not a killer

live and learn and start over fresh ..i mena shot you got the guy on film even, and it didnt help ya out
hang in there

R

RMCG

one thing no one hear mentioned was some type of alarmthat makes alot of loud noise,,,rippers r sneaky and quiet, and dont want noise to expose what theyr doin...

best way to learn how to prtect against a thief is from athief,,, a couple friends of mine were thiefs, one told me about getting the dead locks like you mentioned for the outer doors of my house 4 two reasons, one was tat they could not just smasha window and turn your lock open, and the other was that they would have to break out of what they robbed as well...

i had in past been involved in drugs, and about twenty yrs back i used to sell coke,,, i got robbed a few times, and each time it was someone i knew,, two or three times it was one of the two thiefs i mentioned earlier

i couple yrs back i was ripped of my outdoor plts in yars where i lived,,, they came in w/snips and cut the top colas off each plant....i wish they took them all cuz three days later a wweird set of cicumstances got me busted for them ....
but looking back , the night i got ripped my dog was goin crazy, i kept letting go outside, the yard is fenced in, and he keep barking like crazy, this went on for 2 -3 hrs, and then the next morning i saw the tops of plts gone, i realized who did it, 99% sure it was a friend, well not a friend, someone i did drugs with , and thought was a friend,,,

i do not think rippers are random events,,, someone always has their eye on ur shit

good luck w/it, i would leave and start somewhere else, but only after i found out how/why i was ripped

and as much as i wanted to hurt peeps if i caught them, doing that would put me in prison,, and everyone here will say, oh, i wont get caught killing some punk, blah blah, but you will more than likely, cuz your not a killer

live and learn and start over fresh ..i mena shot you got the guy on film even, and it didnt help ya out
hang in there

I have alarm systems, people thought I was nuts for having it installed.

Deadlocks are important. They definitely would have saved me some headache had I had them installed in a few more doors at the time.

I don't have friends, esp 'coke' friends, so it is NOT someone I know. This is not my 'house', so no one has been there.

If I could post up the published crime map to show you that there were 3 or 4 'residential breakins' in a few block area within a few months surrounding this incident, I would, but that would sort of blow the anonymity of it... He did not expect to find what he did. He did not bring 'ripper tools' that would have helped him chop a garden.

I would rather I have a picture/video of the guy then nothing at all.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Every time I've been ripped, and it's been a few, it has been traced back to people one of my neighbor hires. He refuses to hire brown people, it's gotta be white only, so he always ends up hiring the tweakers. He and his wife are part-timers and so are only in the house a few weeks out of the year, so he hires people to mow the "lawn" (read: weeds, that the motherfucker waters, fucking bastard) (I have a hair across my ass about this often-drunken neighbor whom I've dubbed "Lefty").

Were it not for the people he chooses to let onto his property, mine would very likely have remained much safer from the beginning.

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

that sucks mate.. If i were you and i could - take up shooting, by a gun, put up tresspassers will be shot signs and let them tweakers or who ever know, that you aint afraid to shoot them in the ass..

Or atleast put on a chirade for them
best of luck
peace--prove

Top Bottom