Random Trainwreck auto flower concerns

• Thread starter Lam219
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lam219

Lam219

Hello, everyone. New to this forum hope everyone's growing is going well. I ordered a few seeds of non-autos. Tbh I've never dealt with auto's before. I've already done a grow with some of these seeds and they all went as expected. However, I noticed for my outdoor grow this season, one of my trainwrecks seems to be an autoflower? It's the only plant in the entire batch doing this. I just want to make sure I'm not crazy and it's actually auto flowering and not being finnicky with the light. It's outdoors. I'm in southwestern US. I started it around mid Feb indoors and brought it out at the end of March. I noticed it started flowering early May. I don't know much about auto's, I know it's about to get hot out. I guess my question/concerns are kind of two fold. Is this definitely auto flowering? I'm guessing yes, I don't see signs of reverting to veg. and the 5 leaf seems kind of a giveaway. And 2. what are going to be my biggest concerns flowering mid summer outdoors? I'll bring it in if I need to, just thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with this.

Random trainwreck auto flower concerns
Random trainwreck auto flower concerns 2
HighRootz

HighRootz

She looks like she's in bloom. Keep her outside and start your IPM. I put my autos outside in April and the gals are in flower

Top Bottom