RapidStart - when to use/how?

• Thread starter burnerfyre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burnerfyre

burnerfyre

Hi, proper noob first timer here.
Just finished germination and planted into coco-perl. My hydro shop threw in some RapidStart by GH for free but I'm wondering how/when to/if I should use it? Do I just mix it in with my spray bottle water?

All the info I could find seemed to be for DWC grows.

Thanks so much and go light on a first timer ;)

FuqStik

FuqStik

Just finished germination and planted into coco-perl. My hydro shop threw in some RapidStart by GH for free but I'm wondering how/when to/if I should use it? Do I just mix it in with my spray bottle water?

I wouldn't use any nutrients until they are out of the seedling phase - developed a decent root structure and have grown their first 5 finger leaves.

Start your feeding off super light - I wouldn't use more than 0.5 ml / gal to start with.

burnerfyre

burnerfyre

I wouldn't use any nutrients until they are out of the seedling phase - developed a decent root structure and have grown their first 5 finger leaves.

Start your feeding off super light - I wouldn't use more than 0.5 ml / gal to start with.
Thanks! Yep no nutes for week 1 just pH'ed water, just wondering when I should start that RapidStart?

Cannafollow

Cannafollow

I agree with the person that says don’t use nutes for the first week or two from sprout. When you do start using nutes then use your rapid start at the low dosage. I use it in veg only and give the plants the high dose every time I transplant. Once you are in your final pots with roots established it’s too expensive to bother using past this point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom