Rare Dankness OG Ghost Train Haze #1

• Thread starter Mr_GreenGenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Sup Farmers. Just wanted to post a few pics of this one. Took me a while to finally get my hands on these but here they are. I popped one seed and damned if I didn't get a strong, sturdy girl right off the bat. She was getting an uppot into 35L Hercules pots and getting shipped to the flower room to finish when I took these. All Fox Farm soils/nutes, HO T5 for veg, will be sharing a 600w HPS with a RD Scotts OG.
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1 6
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1 5
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1 2
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1 3
Rare dankness og ghost train haze 1 4

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks fellas. Well, its lookin like this phenol is gonna take after the TW side, tall, stretchy, lanky bitch. It is startin to show some signs of early frost so I'm hopin she will be something special. OG GTH#1 around 15 days in.
GTHFLOWER3

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Yeah man no shit right haha...shes almost tripled in height since flipppin her. She's lookin like she's finally done with her stretch, hopefully she will start putting on some weight now.

splakdawg

splakdawg

I never grew the Gth and now there's a og ghost train. Smh ever evovling Klingon world

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

niced dude, i flowered out a few phenoes of this strain but i had to scrape the project because i just didn't have time to work the extended 12 week flower times, i pulled all mine at 10 weeks and they needed atleast another 2 weeks. turned out pretty good for what it was, even got seeded by some shity cv jazz berry jam.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Thanks for the interest folks...just a lil update. The OG Ghost Train Haze #1 has stopped its stretch and is startin to fill in like a big girl should. Max you said don't count her out and I think you were right. Is really startin to show signs of something special. Has a very strong haze aroma, hardly no OG noticeable at all. Here she is...
pipe.gif

0GTHFLOWER5 BAK
GTHFLOWER4

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

niced dude, i flowered out a few phenoes of this strain but i had to scrape the project because i just didn't have time to work the extended 12 week flower times, i pulled all mine at 10 weeks and they needed atleast another 2 weeks. turned out pretty good for what it was, even got seeded by some shity cv jazz berry jam.

Rt on man, I know how that is. Luckily I have nothing but time and as long as shes worth the wait I'll give her a spot. I'm expecting 13 weeks so if they finish earlyier than that all the better haha. Thanks for the info bro.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Looks really healthy
Good job.
I ran the og ghost train #9 but didnt find a keeper. They were dank for sure but not my kinda plant.taste was too sweet for my liking
Thanks man. I'm about to order a few more of RD's gear, prob not the OG GTH9 though.

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

i think it'll be worth it, even at 9-10 weeks i went poeple liked the smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom