raspberry buds?!

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

ever put a white flower or even a celery stick in a food coloring solution?! i'm sure you have or atleast know the outcome...well this year for the first time i'm growing right beside a beautiful raspberry bush, its huge and takes up an area of about 6'x15'. Every year this raspberry bush yeilds unreal amounts of berries, so i thought hey why not try this spot out. And just as i suspected, wow, biggest trees i've ever grown!! but thats not the point here, my deiselxfreezeland tree is budding beautifully but the white hairs are looking like they've been put into a red solution...they have a lovely reddish tinge coming up through them (not the the whole hair, like a flower, like its supposed to be (check the pics!!). The tree is incredibly healthy and the buds are beautiful. I think the tree is fine, but maybe some one knows something i dont... should i be worried?? are they just getting the redness from the berry bush?? is that possible?? will i get some of that raspberry taste?!?!

And just so you know that all the pics are from one tree. its currently a 6 foot monster!!

Raspberry buds
Raspberry buds 2
Raspberry buds 3
Raspberry buds 4
Top Bottom