RDWC - How to clean system with H2O2?

• Thread starter FuqStik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
So don't put emerald and sturdy in res, foliar once a week? I have the Cali pro not 3 part. So no bennies with emerald then...

Damn, getting mixed reviews

Yeah everyone has their own style. I've been using EH for a few years now and countless crops both indoor/outdoor soil/hydro. For indoor hydro I've found my technique I just stated to be best so far. Personally I have an easier time avoiding root rot and such by running sterile with bleach than I have running Hydroguard or any other beneficials out there.

FuqStik

FuqStik

Yeah everyone has their own style. I've been using EH for a few years now and countless crops both indoor/outdoor soil/hydro. For indoor hydro I've found my technique I just stated to be best so far. Personally I have an easier time avoiding root rot and such by running sterile with bleach than I have running Hydroguard or any other beneficials out there.
Even with using a chiller? My water temps sit right at 65-66.

So what do you use from the EH line?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Even with using a chiller? My water temps sit right at 65-66.

So what do you use from the EH line?

Yeah, but I generally run NFT for hydro which is more prone to light leaks thus more prone to root rot.

Basically I just use the Cali Pro A&B, Emerald Goddess (Foliar), Sturdy Stalk (Foliar), Honey Chome (mid to end flower) and their pH down, if I need it, as it is very strong like the Advanced Nutrients pH down.

I also use Epsom salt (foliar spray) for magnesium and maybe use their Calmag once or twice the whole time from start to finish but not very often.

The Cali Pro stuff is good, though. Very easy to use, stores a long time, fairly complete formula for cannabis. Generally I don't even have to adjust pH after adding nutes. If you start out with RO water (which should be ph 7) it usually drops down to about 6.0 after adding Cali Pro.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So don't put emerald and sturdy in res, foliar once a week? I have the Cali pro not 3 part. So no bennies with emerald then...

Damn, getting mixed reviews
You can do either. Personally I don't foliar if I can just feed through the roots.

FuqStik

FuqStik

Yeah, but I generally run NFT for hydro which is more prone to light leaks thus more prone to root rot.

Basically I just use the Cali Pro A&B, Emerald Goddess (Foliar), Sturdy Stalk (Foliar), Honey Chome (mid to end flower) and their pH down, if I need it, as it is very strong like the Advanced Nutrients pH down.

I also use Epsom salt (foliar spray) for magnesium and maybe use their Calmag once or twice the whole time from start to finish but not very often.

The Cali Pro stuff is good, though. Very easy to use, stores a long time, fairly complete formula for cannabis. Generally I don't even have to adjust pH after adding nutes. If you start out with RO water (which should be ph 7) it usually drops down to about 6.0 after adding Cali Pro.
Do you ph the foliar solution for emerald goddess and sturdy stalk? If so, to 5.8?

FuqStik

FuqStik

Think I'll continue my process of feeding in the res for now as I won't have any problems with light leaks in RDWC.

Boxdog

Boxdog

On the Goddess foliar how many ml per gallon are you using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom