Rdwc Oxygen Based ‘green’ Technology Grozone Antimicrobial System Delivering The Regulated Ppm Do Do

• Thread starter J Henry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

J Henry

You may or may not have heard of Easton Pharmaceuticals http://www.eastonpharmaceuticalsinc.com/company/ - The company has ventured into the potentially lucrative medical marijuana industry through an investment into AMFIL Technologies and their GROzone anti-bacterial system and the exclusive option to purchase up to 50% in a medical marijuana grow-op business / facility which has received a letter to build from Health Canada.

The GROzone Antimicrobial system was integrated into a commercially licensed, state of the art medical marijuana grow facility in Colorado. It is also allows for constant and regulated PPM’s of ozone to filter and purify the reservoir and liquid solutions used in growing mediums to prevent algae, bacterial culture and mold growth.

**This oxygen based ‘green’ technology is an excellent environmentally friendly alternative and replacement to the harmful and carcinogenic chemicals currently being used in the industry and by oxygenating the water and delivering the regulated PPM doses in the water supply, the overall health, well-being and yield of the plant should be noticeable compared to similar plants not utilizing the system.

**It is expected that as an added by-product of installing the mPact -GROzone Antimicrobial Systems, room temperature will also be kept slightly cooler alleviating stress off the fans, hepa filters and ventilation systems, increased odor control, there will be reduced C02 usage and water consumption will be lowered.
Easton Pharmaceuticals announcement
http://www.eastonpharmaceuticalsinc.com/easton-pharmaceuticals-announces-the-completion-and-shipping-of-the-mpact-grozone-antimicrobial-system-provides-other-updates/

This cannabis oxygenating technology was introduced in August 2014 and is trending in the commercial medical quality cannabis farming (the cutting edge “Big-Boy” farms), looking toward high tech farming producing THE highest quality product, the “BUDS” – this is all about using new insuring sustained great oxygenation and making more money growing pot using state of the art 21st century commercial “green” oxygenating technology … check it out if you like and behold this newer commercial medical pot farming oxygenating technology.

Could there really be something more to this RDWC/DWC oxygenation thing?…RDWC oxygenation is far more than lots of air bubbling in cold water, hydrogen peroxide.

ken dog

ken dog

From your link...

Fair use excerpt:

It is also allows for constant and regulated PPM’s of ozone to filter and purify the reservoir and liquid solutions used in growing mediums to prevent algae, bacterial culture and mold growth

ken dog

ken dog

OK --- Any thoughts or opinions about the GROzone Oxygen Based ‘green’ Technology?

Actually, I am pretty sure that it is simply a supplement to Ozone treatment... Like you could do with chlorine.

I suspect that the ozone alone would do it, as long as you kept the ORP levels high enough... Which I am going to experiment with soon, and I will start at 300 mV.

J

J Henry

From your link...

Fair use excerpt:

It is also allows for constant and regulated PPM’s of ozone to filter and purify the reservoir and liquid solutions used in growing mediums to prevent algae, bacterial culture and mold growth

Yes, you're right on the money. Ozone is 3 atoms of oxygen (O3) . This form of oxygen, O3, is a killer. It effectively kills mold, Pythium. pathogen microbes, good microbes... everything. City water works dissolve it in public water supplies to kill microbes and disinfect the water supply instead of using Chlorine and Chloramine. Root rot fungi will find no opportunity to thrive and infect a RDWC containing oxygen with 3 atoms (O3).

ken dog

ken dog

Yes, you're right on the money. Ozone is 3 atoms of oxygen (O3) . This form of oxygen, O3, is a killer. It effectively kills mold, Pythium. pathogen microbes, good microbes... everything. City water works dissolve it in public water supplies to kill microbes and disinfect the water supply instead of using Chlorine and Chloramine. Root rot fungi will find no opportunity to thrive and infect a RDWC containing oxygen with 3 atoms (O3).
Yes, which is what I was trying to point out... That is, that the extra oxygen atom in Ozone allows the extra oxygen atom to oxidize with any material and destroy it on contact.

J

J Henry

Very little, if any, chlorine needs to be supplemented.
If you are using O3, dealing with chlorine is probably a waste of time and money. Of course your plants still need plenty of O2, not O3.

ken dog

ken dog

If you are using O3, dealing with chlorine is probably a waste of time and money. Of course your plants still need plenty of O2, not O3.

I agree, but apparently some people are using very small amounts of chlorine as a supplement to Ozone treatments.... I don't think I will use any chlorine, but I will keep an open mind.

It depends on if I am chasing ORP settings or not.

J

J Henry

From your link...

Fair use excerpt:

Yes, that's correct, that's what it says.

J

J Henry

Yes. .. but it may have been confusing to some people who were confusing dissolved oxygen content, with oxidation.
Yes, it is really confusing... oxygen (O2) - air - oxygenation - aeration - chilled water - dissolved air - dissolved nitrogen - dissolved oxygen - dissolved oxygen concentration - dissolved oxygen saturation dissolved oxygen supersaturation - ozone (O3)- dissolved ozone. And, the point of this exercise it to prevent low oxygenation. If you can prevent low oxygenation then RDWC fungal outbreaks become preventable. Hence the point of insuring minimal safe dissolved oxygen saturation - 100% DO saturation or greater continuously or kill all the microbes with ozone (O3). Prevention must be cost effective, simple, minimal minimal maintenance and above all - prevention must be fail-safe and work 24/7 from the sprout through harvest, like a life support system that prevents fungal outbreaks.

ken dog

ken dog

I like your post, but not convinced that 100% dissolved oxygen content is achievable... or if it is, I'm thinking it must be under strict parameters.

I will attempt to learn more about dissolved oxygen in the near future... Then I will know the how and why.

J

J Henry

I like your post, but not convinced that 100% dissolved oxygen content is achievable... or if it is, I'm thinking it must be under strict parameters.

I will attempt to learn more about dissolved oxygen in the near future... Then I will know the how and why.
Here's a great place to begin your adventure, having fun with gas chemistry. Henry's Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry's_law
When you get a grip on this basic chemistry gas law, you will understand how 100% DO saturation and 150% DO supersaturation is achievable.
Then simply apply this chemistry gas law like the Dr. Pepper company does carbonating bottled drinks for the zesty fizz effect. The only difference is - Dr. Pepper doesn't supersaturate there sodas with dissolved O2, they use dissolved CO2 gas. If gas bubbles fizz out the top when you open the Dr. Pepper bottle, the liquid is supersaturated with gas at any temp greater than 32F (frozen like ice). If the Dr. Pepper is frozen, the supersaturated gas is trapped in the ice and escapes the liquid as the ice melts.
You will be awed how easy it is to manipulate DO using what you will learn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom