RDWC Platinum Granddaddy Purple and her unknown roommate ....

• Thread starter NamiMami
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NamiMami

NamiMami

This is where I’m at currently. I’ve done 3 major defoliation since flip to 12/12 on 10/10. I’m aware their are a couple of smaller ones that need to come out but I’m also cloning at the same time and need to finish setting that up . That’s a new project I decided to do or I would have been prepared . Things I’ve learned that no one mentions: some plants really like to be trimmed and touched .. which translates to ...one plant can require up to 1 hr of work weekly . It’s not just plant water light grow chop .

most people in a lot of forums dont offer real advice and if you don’t research it they are really just sabotaging your grow.

I should have trained earlier but I didn’t realize how much patience it takes. Lucky me these girls seem to like it rough. I started scroging the lower line at flip spent a week training here and there I added the other top scrog line last night. My ppm are/were at 420 last night going to lower my water and bring it wack to 450 and continue to increase by 50 or so . You can find out more in my introduction until I set up a signature.

Rdwc platinum granddaddy purple and her unknown roommate
Rdwc platinum granddaddy purple and her unknown roommate 2
Rdwc platinum granddaddy purple and her unknown roommate 3
Rdwc platinum granddaddy purple and her unknown roommate 4
Rdwc platinum granddaddy purple and her unknown roommate 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom