Rdwc speed run, 3 week veg starting now.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Fingers crossed for you
Yea im quite sure the front left revegged. I meant to say front right looks fine though. Honestly im ready to start these barney farm seeds and drop my veg time down to two weeks. I still smoking on my last shit lol.

Oh well. . life goes on. 3 more weeks in there . . we shal see if they grow throguh the light. I mean if it revegged. . it will stretch again. Oh well

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

@Aqua Man So my sour diesel in my veg tent got way to big, so I shut the lights off but left the pump and stones going. My clone is in there rooting too, already down through the netpot. So my question is, is it bad for them to be in 24/7 dark for long periods of time? I mean the plant looks great and its been over a week lol. Its for sure ready for its own 4x4. . will supercrop nice. Id post photos but I run the main tent open now with a fan and wont be able to see in there for another 6hrs :\ Ill also send you some pics of the plant that revegged right next to the one that didnt. Its crazy. . . I mean perhaps its genetics but it looks the same as my white widow did that revegged. I think i found the isssue. light is coming in through my ballast from outside vent. I still need to put this downspout on it.
My question is, if just the top budsight recieves 18/6, but the rest of the plant is 12/12, say from light up top only. . will that cause the entire plant to reveg, cause it sure looks like it is down below. See when the plants were short the light couldnt reach them. I got the downspout . i just need to go put it in. .Prolly gonna go do that now lol. Honestly its the only thing that could keep the shorter plant up front right from not revegging. Cause them buds are so nice and tight, its crazy and it was the fastest pheno out of all of them. That front left was the slowest, but somehow its taller than all of them. .reveg :\ Anyways. .pics to come tonight of all what I got going on. Guess ill spill the beans and say I gotta lot of leaf issues on a few plants. gotta 3 finger leafs on the front left. . anyways. .more to come

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man So my sour diesel in my veg tent got way to big, so I shut the lights off but left the pump and stones going. My clone is in there rooting too, already down through the netpot. So my question is, is it bad for them to be in 24/7 dark for long periods of time? I mean the plant looks great and its been over a week lol. Its for sure ready for its own 4x4. . will supercrop nice. Id post photos but I run the main tent open now with a fan and wont be able to see in there for another 6hrs :\ Ill also send you some pics of the plant that revegged right next to the one that didnt. Its crazy. . . I mean perhaps its genetics but it looks the same as my white widow did that revegged. I think i found the isssue. light is coming in through my ballast from outside vent. I still need to put this downspout on it.
My question is, if just the top budsight recieves 18/6, but the rest of the plant is 12/12, say from light up top only. . will that cause the entire plant to reveg, cause it sure looks like it is down below. See when the plants were short the light couldnt reach them. I got the downspout . i just need to go put it in. .Prolly gonna go do that now lol. Honestly its the only thing that could keep the shorter plant up front right from not revegging. Cause them buds are so nice and tight, its crazy and it was the fastest pheno out of all of them. That front left was the slowest, but somehow its taller than all of them. .reveg :\ Anyways. .pics to come tonight of all what I got going on. Guess ill spill the beans and say I gotta lot of leaf issues on a few plants. gotta 3 finger leafs on the front left. . anyways. .more to come
They wont be able to photosynthesize and will eventually die because they cant make energy. I would be giving some photoperiod.

If your looking to reduce height of growth run lower temps with daytime temps being a few degree COOLER than night temps. Basically the opposite of what we normally do. Dont feed anything with hormones like tria also. This will greatly reduce interode spacing. If you have a vey blue leaning light can toss that in for a bit more reduction

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Might be some root rot actually. If you look at my last video it had some dark spots. My res had a good biofilm and i imagine the pots were not getting enough 02. . plus the few light leaks. I dunno. The front right plants buds are perfect . . but it shows deffeciencies. I dunno it imma go the sealed room either. I dont have a dehumidifier and i was worried about bud rot. So yea. . im working on the new tent for my solo plants and ditching the sealed room attempt.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

19 second mark. The rockwool was up pretty high so once it makes it through the netpot safe to say theres lots of roots in there. Now they not fish bone cause i dont really monitor that solution. No idea the ph or ppm lol. .its just a holding spot atm. I

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

View attachment 1249704

19 second mark. The rockwool was up pretty high so once it makes it through the netpot safe to say theres lots of roots in there. Now they not fish bone cause i dont really monitor that solution. No idea the ph or ppm lol. .its just a holding spot atm. I
I must have missed it is this your mom tent?

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I must have missed it is this your mom tent?
Veg tent. That is a sour diesel that I started with the others. So its had like 6 weeks veg. It was suppose to go into its own 4x4 but im trying to figure out this sealed room shit and all is failing. Too many light leaks, and it dont hold co2 very well lol. to expensive. im just going to do it the way I have been, no c02, pull from room and blow outside lol. .ive gotten great results like that so imma go back. If im going to try a sealed room, I need to have it gutted first. So I took a clone off the fastest growing blue dream the front right, its the ones that gots the best lookin buds too. . So im happy overall that ity rooted. But yea. . idk what ill do with it.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Inlet and exhaust fan with booster in between. This setup is flawless lol. . fuck co2 for now. Hopefully im transplanted in a few days. I went ahead and put my veg tent to 12/12. . start that process now ya know.

I was contemplating putting my veg tote in that 4x4 and just offsetting it so the plant is center. .fun fun

20220531 202811
20220531 202826 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I forgot to turn on my exhaust fan for my veg tent when i kicked the lights on @Aqua Man . . lol. . i swear that tent was over 100f when i opened it. .was like an oven. . they got fried . . but. . i still have no hydro system to put them in yet. . soon though. . soon

Screenshot 20220531 215729
Screenshot 20220531 215745
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I forgot to turn on my exhaust fan for my veg tent when i kicked the lights on @Aqua Man . . lol. . i swear that tent was over 100f when i opened it. .was like an even. . they got fried . . but. . i still have no hydro system to put them in yet. . soon though. . soon
Ooof…. Pre decarbed now? Lol

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ooof…. Pre decarbed now? Lol
Everything in me tells me to just put that tote in that big tent. .supercrop and scrog. Im thinking it will be just fine. I mean ive done quite the hack jobs on them and they always act like they loved it. We will just call it stress testing lol. . i mean u said it needed light. . and boy did she get it. Im still in awe. Plus its sitting in some shitty solution im sure. Fine. . ill put that tote in the room. Just gotta finish up the wiring.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Everything in me tells me to just put that tote in that big tent. .supercrop and scrog. Im thinking it will be just fine. I mean ive done quite the hack jobs on them and they always act like they loved it. We will just call it stress testing lol. . i mean u said it needed light. . and boy did she get it. Im still in awe. Plus its sitting in some shitty solution im sure. Fine. . ill put that tote in the room. Just gotta finish up the wiring.
Go with your gut bro… you got this

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Looks horrible omg. Not only did i burn it. .but im supercropping it. One plant. . in a 4x4 coming right up. . under a 1000w HPS. Ill trim it up and weave it properly here in a bit. . done with that hoe for now

20220602 135406 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Not in video is blue dream clone in 2x4 flowering. No veg tent atm.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My videos are always less than 60 seconds. Its far easier than taking screen shots out of it.

My solo sour diesel is in a 4x4. My blue dream clone is in the 2x4. Plus you know whats going on with my other 4x4. Anyways. .all plants flowring and all looking good. The solo plant in a 4x4 is making a great comeback. Lights are already at max 1000w on both flower tents.

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Adding my third 4x4 to the room. I will be using a 1000w HPS and 250w mars hydro tsl 2000 for 1 plant. This will compliment my 4 plants in their 4x4 and my new solo beast in its 4x4.

Missouri medical patients are only allowed 6 flower plants at a time. So my goal. . is to put each one under their own 1000w light. I just dont have the funds, room or power for it all. So for now. . we go big or go home. . i mean stay home. . goodbye

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

You're rockin it Bro!

Also wanted to say you are very brave! I won't chance putting my hydro in a room with carpet and I want to keep peace with my wife so that's def a no go....lol.

Top Bottom