Rdwc speed run, 3 week veg starting now.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

You're rockin it Bro!

Also wanted to say you are very brave! I won't chance putting my hydro in a room with carpet and I want to keep peace with my wife so that's def a no go....lol.
Well if u pause u will see the repaired ceiling from the house fire. The floor had some water damage and needs replaced. Figured id just put the hydro rig in there. I try to avoid drilling holes in the totes so less chances of leaks. That room is trash. . this house is trash. . im just working with what i got. Ill be relocating my grow room to one of by buildings when we move at and i overhaul that room and the kitchen. Eventually that bedroom will be part of the kitchen lol. . long game.

I literally have so much on my plate that i have to simp it most areas.

I did have a line come off and fill the tent catch pan with water. . lol. . like yea. . dude its been a cluster fuck ongoing for over a year. . but i enjoy every moment of it.

I have aeroponic plans next year. . or the year after lol. . no need atm.

I do appreciate the positive feedback too man. Sometimes on here its hard to stand out lol. .dudes are all beasts and if I dont keep switching it up. . imma stay a nobody.

Im gonna run ads in my local area for one of these kits installed. . money back guarantee. . get that hydro boom started in the midwest lol. . if i do one tent a day. . ill quit my job. Id say 1500$ is a fair price for a 1 or 4 plant system. . . installed. .all included but nutrients. . . guaranteed firecrackers or your money back

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

That solo in the 4x4 is loving that 1000w. I have a feeling its going to be a monster. Its either a sour diesel or blue dream. . im thinking diesel. So i started 3 sours and 2 blue dreams. The blue dream phenos have always looked revegged, in all my grows. Im thinking its the back right and front left of the 4x4. So that means the pretty buds, front right and back left, and the solo, would all be sour diesel. Ill have to scroll back in this post to see honestly.

My roots dont look great on the front right plant. Idk if its lighting or what. It also has some calcium deff it seems. Not to worried about it since all the others are fine. Some phenos demand more specific nutrients than others apparently.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Venturi…. Good option
Yep less holes need drilled. . less line restriction. My only concern is it falling flat and blasting the lid. . aka filling my tent. . . then the heater will melt a hole through the floor if it lays on the plastic with no water. . ask me how I know lol. . .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep less holes need drilled. . less line restriction. My only concern is it falling flat and blasting the lid. . aka filling my tent. . . then the heater will melt a hole through the floor if it lays on the plastic with no water. . ask me how I know lol. . .
Lol learning the hard way like a boss bro

C

concreter68

Well if u pause u will see the repaired ceiling from the house fire. The floor had some water damage and needs replaced. Figured id just put the hydro rig in there. I try to avoid drilling holes in the totes so less chances of leaks. That room is trash. . this house is trash. . im just working with what i got. Ill be relocating my grow room to one of by buildings when we move at and i overhaul that room and the kitchen. Eventually that bedroom will be part of the kitchen lol. . long game.

I literally have so much on my plate that i have to simp it most areas.

I did have a line come off and fill the tent catch pan with water. . lol. . like yea. . dude its been a cluster fuck ongoing for over a year. . but i enjoy every moment of it.

I have aeroponic plans next year. . or the year after lol. . no need atm.

I do appreciate the positive feedback too man. Sometimes on here its hard to stand out lol. .dudes are all beasts and if I dont keep switching it up. . imma stay a nobody.

Im gonna run ads in my local area for one of these kits installed. . money back guarantee. . get that hydro boom started in the midwest lol. . if i do one tent a day. . ill quit my job. Id say 1500$ is a fair price for a 1 or 4 plant system. . . installed. .all included but nutrients. . . guaranteed firecrackers or your money back

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

No scrog sucks they had all fallen over and not shared space equally until now. Tents pretty uneven. . 4 different phenos Apparently. I think im going to like the one plant systems far better. Anyways, once i straitened it all out, it looks pretty good. Got some pretty big buds in there right under that 1000w hid.

So what do I do to make my leafs purple right now lol?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No scrog sucks they had all fallen over and not shared space equally until now. Tents pretty uneven. . 4 different phenos Apparently. I think im going to like the one plant systems far better. Anyways, once i straitened it all out, it looks pretty good. Got some pretty big buds in there right under that 1000w hid.

So what do I do to make my leafs purple right now lol?
If the genetics have that trait lower temps to low 70’s day and high 60’s night.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

If the genetics have that trait lower temps to low 70’s day and high 60’s night.
Wasnt there something I should cut out of the res also? P or k?

So leaf temps 72?? Only way I bet I can is by lowering 1000w setting. My lil window unit has a hard time keeping up. So if I were in a sealed room this would be far easier. I just cant afford the dehumidifier ill need.

I guess im wondering if its worth using the light to manage temps. . im thinking no?

Guess ill wait until I do a sealed room build one day. Pretty hard for me to control environments this way.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wasnt there something I should cut out of the res also? P or k?

So leaf temps 72?? Only way I bet I can is by lowering 1000w setting. My lil window unit has a hard time keeping up. So if I were in a sealed room this would be far easier. I just cant afford the dehumidifier ill need.

I guess im wondering if its worth using the light to manage temps. . im thinking no?

Guess ill wait until I do a sealed room build one day. Pretty hard for me to control environments this way.
They dont photosynthesize as much at the end you can reduce light intensity… and I usually do

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

They dont photosynthesize as much at the end you can reduce light intensity… and I usually do
Last question, what does cutting p do at end of flower vs cutting k do?

Im about to turn the lights from 1000w down to 750w. Cant bring myself to set them to 600w lol. .

WWAD?

Top Bottom