Rdwc speed run, 3 week veg starting now.

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Last question, what does cutting p do at end of flower vs cutting k do?

Im about to turn the lights from 1000w down to 750w. Cant bring myself to set them to 600w lol. .

WWAD?
P demands drop off and K demands increase. Many believe high P at then of flowering is partially responsible for a harsh product

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Defoliated heavy on the solo plant. Trying to train around 16 colas each with 1ft of their own spacing.

I turned it back up to 1000w. Im going to just need a sealed room and good dehumidifier. My train of thought wants me to add even more light. My leafs are so green up top. . no burn. . so why not lol. .

My buds are also looking massive. . just as my massive advertises.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I see reveg and foxtailing. Seems they stopped bulking up and are all finishing. I stopped feeding them inorder to rush them to the finish line. Only ro from here out on the 4 plants. As for the solo in the 4x4. Id say shes gonna fill it just fine. Roots are whiter than my fallponics system thats for sure.

Im torn on what to start next. Im thinking 4 jack here fast. . and 1 memosa evo from barneys farm. Anytime I do a solo, its going in a 4x4 by itself.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I see reveg and foxtailing. Seems they stopped bulking up and are all finishing. I stopped feeding them inorder to rush them to the finish line. Only ro from here out on the 4 plants. As for the solo in the 4x4. Id say shes gonna fill it just fine. Roots are whiter than my fallponics system thats for sure.

Im torn on what to start next. Im thinking 4 jack here fast. . and 1 memosa evo from barneys farm. Anytime I do a solo, its going in a 4x4 by itself.
Not liking the end product look.

"Massive", im not sold on the product.
Screenshot 20220615 215635 Samsung Internet

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Not liking the end product look.

"Massive", im not sold on the product. View attachment 1253925
The link is strong. Its always in the back of my head. I just know i revegged it though.. . so once I eliminate that possibility. . ill have it narrowed down.

My shit is always so leafy. Always have one finger leafs busting out towards the end. I cant pin it on it yet cause im sloppy for real. But I've always considered it.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Ignore that clone. Im throwing it away lol. Yet other than that im stoked for this new 4x4. I gave a 1000w HPS and a mars hydro tsl 2000. 250w full spectrum. Heres the olan.

Veg 5 new seeds under the tsl 2000.

4 jack herer fast from seedsman and one mimosa evo.

In 3 weeks I will have harvested the 4 plants in my 4x4. Thats when i transplant those new jack Herer into the 4x4 that I will harvest.

I will then supercrop the Memosa evo and turn on the 1000w hid while keeping on the 250w tsl.

I will run the mimosa evo from barneys farm under 1250 watts in a 4x4 lol. . all by itself. .

20220616 102455
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Bud rot aka white mold on one of my big buds in the back. I searched all the others and found none. So I harvested and threw that piece away.

Plus im 100% sure I revegged the entire tent. There were new green leafs busting out the top of bud sites. No photos but its visible in the last video.

I will add fans inside these tents. The air passthrough is at the bottom. . .problem will be fixed. .

As for my solo plant in the 4x4. . shes coming along fantastically. Ill for sure add a fan in there here in the next week.

Ive also popped some seeds. Waiting on them to sprout.

20220617 202049 HDR
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So the buds above the dense canopy were ruined to mold/bud rot. Since then ive purchased a 50 pint per day dehui. Gotta app and everything. Anyways. . heres the final pictures of my sour diesel plants. Again its not all the buds. Anything under my canopy I feel is good. Its smooth and very potent. Just now trying it. I like it.

So heres the good and the bad. Im also about to fire it back up with 4 jack herer fasts. Not really timing their veg. Little bud video is the good. . just sour diesel. Ill get to the blue dream photos later. Pretty much every bud of the sour looks like that one. Apparently i was trimming shit that was too wet. This dehui really dried this shit out. I think i need more dehumidifiers lol. Im happy again

Top Bottom