RDWC Tent PVC Piping Question

• Thread starter N4M
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N4M

N4M

My RDWC will have a 1/2" pvc on the bottom of the buckets and and 1/4" pumping back to the grow buckets. I have a VIVOSUN 48x48x80 and the holes for the tent are 5" up and the center of the hole is 8". My plan was to raise every bucket including the control bucket 5". Now my question is, if I pipe the 1/2" to go up 5" and back down 5" to the control bucket, would I have an issue with water flowing equally? Would the four buckets ~7 gallons of water have enough water pressure to push the water up to go out, or will it just pump water to the 4 buckets and flood through the top hole?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My RDWC will have a 1/2" pvc on the bottom of the buckets and and 1/4" pumping back to the grow buckets. I have a VIVOSUN 48x48x80 and the holes for the tent are 5" up and the center of the hole is 8". My plan was to raise every bucket including the control bucket 5". Now my question is, if I pipe the 1/2" to go up 5" and back down 5" to the control bucket, would I have an issue with water flowing equally? Would the four buckets ~7 gallons of water have enough water pressure to push the water up to go out, or will it just pump water to the 4 buckets and flood through the top hole?
1/2 is to small you gonna have a plug from roots. Just fair warning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom