Rdwc Week Of Hell! Posted In 2 Forums & Nothing But Crickets... Anyone Out There?

• Thread starter intheuc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So far so good, I'm at 330 and 5.8. The signs of stress seam to be disappearing in the ones that were handling the fluctuations better. The 2 that really took a beating are still looking a little rough so only time will tell.
So the name of the game now is, maintain that ppm, temps, rh, and Water temps...
Ph holding is good...
I would remove any shitty leaves. Let it throw some new good growth...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So the name of the game now is, maintain that ppm, temps, rh, and Water temps...
Ph holding is good...
I would remove any shitty leaves. Let it throw some new good growth...
So I get home and my ph has dipped and my ppm has remained about the same.
Im thinking they want changed out. I just go ahead and use whats called ripe, and run that the rest of the way..
cns17 has grow/ bloom/ ripe..
ripe last few weeks

intheuc

intheuc

I'm going to pick up cns17 for the next changeout. Is there anything else I should run with it? Hydroguard/Orca? Boosters? Silica? I would understand if you don't want to share that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm going to pick up cns17 for the next changeout. Is there anything else I should run with it? Hydroguard/Orca? Boosters? Silica? I would understand if you don't want to share that.
I use thw grow, silica, bloom, ripe, and my gh calimag. I got sweet raw too but we ran a side by side with/without and was no difference. And i dont like putting alot of chems, esp products that have sugar/ molasses in it...

I have used hydrogaurd as well as ogbiowar and honestly +life seemed to be the best for your moneys worth..
And i dont use any other boosters.
Well rip is a p/k booster.
But very simple line and easy to control..
Every ml of grow is 50 ppm..
Easy peasy...

intheuc

intheuc

I use thw grow, silica, bloom, ripe, and my gh calimag. I got sweet raw too but we ran a side by side with/without and was no difference. And i dont like putting alot of chems, esp products that have sugar/ molasses in it...

I have used hydrogaurd as well as ogbiowar and honestly +life seemed to be the best for your moneys worth..
Easy peasy...

I used to use +life in our soil runs when we used to run veg & bloom's line and you're right, it is a great product.

This morning... 260 & 6.4! Who would've thought. I'm getting ready to adjust ppm back up.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

So I get home and my ph has dipped and my ppm has remained about the same.
Im thinking they want changed out. I just go ahead and use whats called ripe, and run that the rest of the way..
cns17 has grow/ bloom/ ripe..
ripe last few weeks
Ran the CNS-17 for years, from my experience you only need a cal-mag, the bloom and hydroplex. 2 ml of cal-mag+, 5 ml of CNS-17 bloom for veg. Flower was 1 ml of cal-mag+, 5 ml of CNS-17 bloom and 1 ml of hydroplex and I cut the cal-mag+ around week 6.
Blue mango 2 48 days
BC bud shot

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

My thought when I first read through the post that with the 0 ppm water that maybe the nutrients she's using don't contain enough buffers to hold the pH steady. Had that happen a couple of times with a few nute lines.

jipp

jipp

its gonna be very cool to get my first freaky frosty pheno.. i look forward to that day, i want a shroom head to show ist self on a cotyledon type shit when it busts ground!

is it possible, has it happen? or am i dreaming.

intheuc

intheuc

My thought when I first read through the post that with the 0 ppm water that maybe the nutrients she's using don't contain enough buffers to hold the pH steady. Had that happen a couple of times with a few nute lines.

You might be right about that too. I have friends that don't believe water could come in at 0ppm and 5.8-6 ph. It's crazy but I'm looking forwards and nervous about switching over even though I believe it's the best thing to do after this week.

intheuc

intheuc

Easy peasy...

If you don't mind me asking, what reasons (Big & small) made you want to leave GH for CNS17? Was there any change in the quality of the end product? Did some things improve while other things diminished? (I feel like I'm interviewing you for an article on a cannabis blog lololol). I'm just curious.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

If you don't mind me asking, what reasons (Big & small) made you want to leave GH for CNS17? Was there any change in the quality of the end product? Did some things improve while other things diminished? (I feel like I'm interviewing you for an article on a cannabis blog lololol). I'm just curious.
Well Tmz, to be honest i changed because it was cheaper. Then i noticed it was CLEAR in the res.
The finished 0roduct is hanging as we speak. I ran 4 future mommas in a tent with the cns17.
It was ver6 frosty and smells really good.
And 1 part allows me to go 3 to 4 weeks without change outs..

20180114 110402
20180114 110443
20180114 201819
intheuc

intheuc

Well Tmz, to be honest i changed because it was cheaper. Then i noticed it was CLEAR in the res.
The finished 0roduct is hanging as we speak. I ran 4 future mommas in a tent with the cns17.
It was ver6 frosty and smells really good.
And 1 part allows me to go 3 to 4 weeks without change outs..

We appreciate your taking the time to answer questions and wish you the best of luck in the upcoming release of your latest product line lololol.

On a serious note, they do look great and really impressive. When I was at the hydrostore, I discussed switching lines with the owner, an old school grower I knew who played the biggest role in me leaving soil. We once worked together before he bought the place and after he read the thread, he said he agrees with everything we discussed. He said he's happy to see there are so many people who take the time to understand their individual systems and environments enough to avoid the hype of crazy expensive lines. He also asked if you guys wanted a job lololol!!

Now that I have the stuff I need, I will introduce them in a couple days after I shop vac the buckets out. Thanks for everything and I hope this thread really helps a lot of other growing in the UC.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

We appreciate your taking the time to answer questions and wish you the best of luck in the upcoming release of your latest product line lololol.

On a serious note, they do look great and really impressive. When I was at the hydrostore, I discussed switching lines with the owner, an old school grower I knew who played the biggest role in me leaving soil. We once worked together before he bought the place and after he read the thread, he said he agrees with everything we discussed. He said he's happy to see there are so many people who take the time to understand their individual systems and environments enough to avoid the hype of crazy expensive lines. He also asked if you guys wanted a job lololol!!

Now that I have the stuff I need, I will introduce them in a couple days after I shop vac the buckets out. Thanks for everything and I hope this thread really helps a lot of other growing in the UC.
My problem would be that I couldn't live with myself trying to push a product that I knew was not necessary to grow healthy plants with. Which to me is about 80% of the products out there!

intheuc

intheuc

My problem would be that I couldn't live with myself trying to push a product that I knew was not necessary to grow healthy plants with. Which to me is about 80% of the products out there!

I used to practically live in the hydrostore and usually, people come in with print outs and bunch of notes and the poor guys try and talk people out of the unnecessary crap but I think they eventually reach a point in the conversation where they just let people learn on their own. I think we've all been there. At one point, I had a run cost me 5k in nutrients so I may not have much room to talk lololol.

Top Bottom