RDWC what’s your PPM’s veg and bloom

• Thread starter Burntup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burntup

Burntup

I got a 3 bucket with epicenter and top off ressy I’m using general hydroponic flora 3 part with rapid start and a few of there supplements iv been using there drain to waste feed schedule On the weak side of it anyways. What’s everyone running for ppms in RDWC?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I got a 3 bucket with epicenter and top off ressy I’m using general hydroponic flora 3 part with rapid start and a few of there supplements iv been using there drain to waste feed schedule On the weak side of it anyways. What’s everyone running for ppms in RDWC?
Seedlings 100-150ppm.
First week150-250 ppm
Second week 250-350ppm
Third week 400-600ppm
Flip week 800-1000ppm
Flower week 2-6 1000-1100ppm
Flower week 7 600-800ppm
Flower week 8 300-350ppm

That's on an 8 week strain and nutrient strength over my tap ppm.

Each strain and every grow room is different. I also run a sealed room with Co2 and thats a whole different chart throughout the grow. Lighting will also make a big difference as will temps and humidity.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dam aqua man you just need to swing by I’ll get the beer and BBQ and you bring that brain, I’m in Tulsa Oklahoma 74130
Beer and bbq.... Might be worth the trip... Lol. I'm up in here in the great white north. So middle of January would be great lol.

Nah just passing info on I've gained from others and my own experience. Some of its good and some of its useless.

Top Bottom