re potting help

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i am currently growingbuddha blue cheese and barneys g3 haze.they are 4 weeks from seed and have filled the pots out, i am not sure wat size pot.i see alot of people repot twice.on my last grow i just repotted before flowering.will it make a difference if i repot now then go bigger before flower. and i plan to flower 2 weeks

W

woodie1369

I think that aslong as you transplant during the strech period you are alright .because after strech they start to fill in and if transplanted then ,they would concentrate on trying to fill the pot with roots??? Im a newbie so I may be wrong but I think I read that some where before ???Any experienced farmers is this correct??? dude wait for some one else to chime in I would fill bad if you did what I said and it screwed up your harvest.If you think about what I said it sound like it makes since ,NO????anyway good luck and have a very bountiful and beautiful harvest!!!!!!

R

Rolln J

I wouldnt transplant during flower if I didnt have to - if your gonna flower in 2 weeks I would plant them in what they will be in until you chop em - good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom