Re veg, set back, stretch (Blue cheese)

• Thread starter RogerMagee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RogerMagee

Two weeks ago, at week 8, I had to shift the 12/12, with an extended dark period in between. The following week I noticed that she took an unexpected stretch, with some single, but serrated, leaves. The stretch left 2 inch gaps in the bud. I have experienced fox tailing before with the plant bolting, which was my initial concern when first seeing the stretch, but
everything I read, and the plant itself, screams re veg. New veg, main cola opening into separate buds, and the plant looking set back a couple of weeks, at least. However, with that stretch and new veg, she hasn't stopped flowering, with bracts, calyxes, pistils, sugar leaves, and trichomes filling the gaps rather rapidly. So, is it common to continue to produce flower while in re veg? Is there a transitional period where flowering slowly stops? Or do you think this could be a late stretch on a 12-15 week plant?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

A re-vegged plant still has flowers around the nodes.

Pics would be a huge help in seeing what's going on.

R

RogerMagee

A re-vegged plant still has flowers around the nodes.

Pics would be a huge help in seeing what's going on.
Unfortunately, after witnessing the behaviour of some nefarious characters on another site, who were stealing people's locations from pics and trying to groom pics that could identify members. I decided to not post pics.
Yeah I get it's difficult without them, I was hoping there was enough info supplied. Question still stands, will a re veg continue to flower as it reverts? And is there a transitional period? If not I could rule out a re veg and let her ride the stretch out.
Cheers

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Unfortunately, after witnessing the behaviour of some nefarious characters on another site, who were stealing people's locations from pics and trying to groom pics that could identify members. I decided to not post pics.
Yeah I get it's difficult without them, I was hoping there was enough info supplied. Question still stands, will a re veg continue to flower as it reverts? And is there a transitional period? If not I could rule out a re veg and let her ride the stretch out.
Cheers
Do you have an iPhone?

If so, go into Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Camera, then choose "never," then stop worrying about someone locating you from pics.

Top Bottom