Read if you're on GrowDIaries....and Change your Passwords

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Sorry wasn't sure the right area to put this in but it's relevant to the community. I work in Cyber Security so this obviously got my attention. For reference I could crack an MD5 hash in minutes utilizing GPU acceleration and a couple basic techniques. Anyways...

R

redshift75

this was pointed out back in april on grow diaries and they didnt seem to care. Was about when i left. Think it was the RQS monthly photo contest it was brought up in.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

this was pointed out back in april on grow diaries and they didnt seem to care. Was about when i left. Think it was the RQS monthly photo contest it was brought up in.
Exposed Kibana instances and S3 buckets are 101 /facepalm

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Might still check have I been pwnd to make sure bro - sounds like a lot of that was cached user data

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Sorry wasn't sure the right area to put this in but it's relevant to the community. I work in Cyber Security so this obviously got my attention. For reference I could crack an MD5 hash in minutes utilizing GPU acceleration and a couple basic techniques. Anyways...

So you're essentially Gilfoyle from Silicon Valley? 😄

Top Bottom