Read Me First

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

Hey guys, im surprised something like this hasn't been posted before but better late than never. I know i don't make policy around here, but i would think everyone will agree with me on this.

It's very hard to diagnose a plant when you don't have all the information at your finger tips. If you fill this out i promise we will be better and faster at telling you what your plant's problem is.

(i got this list from gardenscure.com)

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:
4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution?
10. Does your PPM/EC show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check?
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check?
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
14. How close are your lights to the plants?
15. What size is your grow space in square feet?
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
18. How much experience do you have growing?

:cool:Good growing!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Haven't seen mace around for a minute. However, I'm bumping this thread instead of creating yet another sticky for the Cannabis Infirmary. I'd like to make a request that posters also give a hint of what's going on in their thread titles instead of stuff like "I don't know what's going on! HELP!!!!" That's a useless thread title. Help US help YOU.

:D

C

CJ2019

Hey guys, im surprised something like this hasn't been posted before but better late than never. I know i don't make policy around here, but i would think everyone will agree with me on this.

It's very hard to diagnose a plant when you don't have all the information at your finger tips. If you fill this out i promise we will be better and faster at telling you what your plant's problem is.

Soil Growers:
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")

Hydro Growers:
13. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")

Ok i will gather all that info. Thank you.

the rrock

the rrock

Haven't seen mace around for a minute. However, I'm bumping this thread instead of creating yet another sticky for the Cannabis Infirmary. I'd like to make a request that posters also give a hint of what's going on in their thread titles instead of stuff like "I don't know what's going on! HELP!!!!" That's a useless thread title. Help US help YOU.

:D
I grew up near a Mace blvd and frequented a course called "Mace Meadows" back in the day. Ive also been maced more than once_

C

CJ2019

No worries. I think im just gonna delete this post and the account. The site is so awesome I love it!
Instead of being helpful the people on here are Absolutely wonderful. I realy think you guys are cool!! I’m gona take a long break sos I can figure out what’s wrong with my plant my self:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No worries. I think im just gonna delete this post and the account. The site is a little ridiculous and not helpful. Instead of being helpful the people on here are douche bags. Get off your high and mighty stool. “Help us help you” DOUCHE BAG! What about it could be this or could that we are not sure and ask for some info. This is a community you guys are not fucking experts don’t act like it
The post was written to help new ppl understand what information is needed to diagnose issues. This information at a minimum is required. Unless you just want bullshit guesses that don't solve the issue(s). If you want some magical answer you may be better off with a replica Harry Potter wand.
I would guess your seeing some not so favorable replies because of your inability to give that information.

See ya later

sassyinpink

sassyinpink

luckily i read this thread first before posting my question haha.
thanks for that long post... good to trigger me to think first.

GreenFlexTiger420

GreenFlexTiger420

After posting something then seeing this make me feel like a clown, thanks for the great list for a post

S

sshortguy1

The post was written to help new ppl understand what information is needed to diagnose issues. This information at a minimum is required. Unless you just want bullshit guesses that don't solve the issue(s). If you want some magical answer you may be better off with a replica Harry Potter wand.
I would guess your seeing some not so favorable replies because of your inability to give that information.

See ya later
I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING ON 420 MAGAZINE FORUIMS , I GREW WITH HIDs BUT AFTER GETTING ON HERE WITH THESE LEDs DON'T WORK FOR ME TOO WEAK COMPARED TO HIDs , funny I should say this but after 3 months under the HIDs to the LEDs, THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN NIGHT & DAY, 3 MONTHS UNDER a big enough bulb to cover the small closet it was around 4 x4 , using a 400 watt MH for vegetation & had 1 HPS mine was 2.5 feet the branches were stronger & stockier, in my experience , the only thing I can say don't look for help on here , go on here for only reference purposes , don't take it to heart when others reply b/c it can lead to disastrous results , a guy had his house burned down by electrical currents with LEDs LEDS ? nNOT MH & hps , BUT THEY'RE JUST AS RISKY DRAWING OUT EXTREME POWER I HAVE 2 20 AMP ROOMS IN MY HOUSE I AM USING FOR THE 4 X 4 TENT IT'S TAKING EVERY AMP OUT OF THOSE 2 ROOMS WITH THE LIGHT A sf 2000 A HEATING PAD THE FANS THE CARBON FILTER ADDED ANOTTHER SF 2000 FOR THE OTHER SIDE, STILL NOT STOCKY , BACK IN THE 90S I HAD 3 PLANTS I WAS VERY PROUD OF BIG HAIRY & STOCK, I'm talking the plant's itself they were big enough to hold their own with nothing helping, now there's a difference? has anyone else noticed growing in the 90s?
here are the 3 after 3 months using LEDs they were A LOT bigger than these after 3 months under HIDs

20220116 133840
20220116 133742
TheAbstractAnomaly

TheAbstractAnomaly

I absolutely agree that’s usually how I got about it helping to diagnose the possible causes of what I can physically see on the plants than asking a series of questions like you’ve so graciously listed.

S

Slim0317

Do the plant origin, lifestyle, house size matter when I ask you what the critter looks like that's responsible for this:

20220527 155448
X

Xakmo

Soil Growers:

Hydro Growers:

Thank you this is literally my first day on forum and Ive never been on any forum.
Are you growing from seed or clones?
Seed
23 days since breaking surface
15-25cm
15L plastic pots
Unknown local prefertilized soil dor 15 days as suggested by the guy at shop. 6.5 pH NPK 0.9kg 250L
1 day water , 2 day feed , 3+ day pause.
7.9 tap water
Green house feeding mineral set : Grow , Booster PK+, Calcium , Hybrid
No
LED lumatek atis 300w pro
50 cm
1x1 meter
20-25*C and 55-60% RH
6.52 pH
No.
3 grows all succesfull with the same offbrand soil.

I havent fed them anything for 20 days and for first feeding I gave them 2.1g / gallon of Grow
Next day the new growth was clawing and curling downwards.
This hasnt gotten worse over last two days but now the soil is drying up and today its time to water and I have no idea what to do about it.
Week before that first feeding I notice bronze or goldish spots on the middle of the leaf on two plants which seems like a calcium deficiency since I havent given them any.
Here are pictures bellow
Im really hopeless and sad that this grow might come to an ubrupt end.

I have problems postibg Pictures from this phone they are already posted on Thread called : Guess the cause. Northern light auto 22 days old. In Cannabis infirmary posted from yesterday.
Please take a look sir it will destroy me spiritually and mentally if I never find out what happened.

Top Bottom