Ready or not? Can I wait until next week?

• Thread starter Vanmanus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vanmanus

Vanmanus

Is this GSC ready or not? Can I wait until next week?
Ready or not can i wait until next week

Ready or not can i wait until next week 2
freezeland2

freezeland2

I just finished a GSC auto. I let all those white pistils turn orange and shrivel up. Most of the bud is curing now, and I just put the second harvest I got off it in paper bags. It was an auto. It gave me just under 7oz of dry flower.

If that were my plant I’d wait a little longer. Still a bit of white pistils and it probably has a bit more swell to do.

Vanmanus

Vanmanus

Thanks for the reply. Been since the 90's that I have grown. I've switched to a pure water feed for the last few days (distilled as always). This is a photo period. Should I continue to add nutrients or keep doing a "flush"?

elduderito

elduderito

how many days are you at? And what do the trichomes look like?

I stop feeding when most of the pistils have changed color... I think you could probably feed one more time and then reassess...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It can definitely wait until next week, and probably the week after that.

This will give you enough time to get a magnifier so you can check trichomes. You want one that will go up to at least 15X - 20X. It can be a hand lens, a digital microscope or whatever is available.

Vanmanus

Vanmanus

15 days later... Trichomes are starting to turn amber in color. Still have white hairs. Red doesn't seem like enough to me. How much longer do you reckon?
20210729 212945
20210730 172659
20210730 172646
20210729 212945

Top Bottom