Ready to harvest? 50% of hairs are red

• Thread starter The HC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The HC

The HC

I have a miniature GDP plant that is in straight mud (hardpan clay). The whole plant is only few grams (the Gram Daddy). Under a foot in size, and at least 40% red hairs.

I have another GDP, both clones from the same place bought at the same time, only the other has good soil. The good soil one has maybe a couple red hairs.

I know going by the trichomes is the rule, but all I have is a hand held microscope and with it's location and size as well. I forced a migraine just by looking for a couple seconds. The drops at the end looked white, but I really can't say for sure.

The bottom "nugs" are all red hairs. I know plants aren't normally ready for harvest at the end of August, but this hasn't been able to do any growing so I think it has just gone and focused on what it could do.

I can't imagine it continuing to bud.

My camera is a complete piece of shit, but I can try if need be.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would say it's not done yet.. I've grown purps b4 & I let all the hairs turn bright Orange then wait a extra week.. Then pick.. Ur rite it won't grow anymore buds but it will let the crystals mature & get more Stoney & GDP should b mega stoney

The HC

The HC

I honestly don't like GDP because it makes me pass out if I smoke it in the morning.

I looked at it again and I'd say the red hairs are closer to 1 out of 3.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

How many weeks has it been flowering.. GDP should b done in 8 weeks u can let it go 9 but it's really not needed..

The HC

The HC

It's outdoor, but I got it on the 4th of July. So it's been over 8 weeks, but it's been getting more then 12 hours.

It's sister has more to go for sure and other then the clay preventing it's growth and a meter between them, pretty much same conditions. It's only 1 or 2% red hairs.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you put it otuside in july i would say it has till october before its done, defintly late september at least. when did you see it start to go into flower?

P

Producer

lol. Just listen to MakingGoo. He's the master. He knows all.
Goodluck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom