Ready to harvest? And opionion on set up

• Thread starter hydro8139
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hydro8139

hydro8139

I was being sarcastic. My initial reaction to walking into a grow that looks like hell tells me there's no real love or passion for horticulture or marijuana. My next intial reaction is, if the grow looks like fuckin disaster, the rest of the process is probably rushed and treated the same. If you're in it purely for the money. What's it matter what we think of your setup or if your plants are "ready to harvest". If you cared about your craft, your setup would speak it for you.
Orrrr maybe I've never done this before lmao

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Right on.. Ps I own a plumbing company lol
Plumbing co? Be a plumber they said, it'll be fun they said. The bastards lied but I do like not sitting in a cubicle.😉

I've been using the Kratky method (a
passive hydro) after 50 years of dirt farming and liking it. Want to add buckets to my entire 10x40' garden. Bought a water and air pump that will run half dozen buckets. Got a 17 gal storage tank. Just gotta put it on top of my to do list.

I also switched to coco and hydro nutes for my med this past Aug. Oh yeah.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Heres a better pic of my set up
Damn, although I'd probably have just as many and more smaller ones on shelves. My saving grace is our home sits on about a half acre and we have a large backyard. Otherwise my grow area would be packed😉

What nutes you running through them buckets and are you also using air stones?

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I don't have a crazy amount of experience but I think if you actually got 3lb dried off 9 plants, you did fucking great. Are you sure thats right? That's 1344grams/square meter or 5.3oz per "overcrowded" plant. That sounds very very high. Like I said, I'm no expert but I think cutting down to 2 plants you are highly unlikely to get 1.5lb per plant... Even 4 plants I think would have to veg quite a while to get 12oz. per plant. If you are going for weight and getting 3lb per cycle in a 3x3, I say keep doing what your doing. I am sure others will offer advice, some even good advice but I have not seen any grows pulling 3lb in a 3x3 with 2-4 plants or even 9 for that matter. I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. Sorry for my sceptisism but 3lb is an incredible amount of flower for a 3x3 space no matter how many plants, what lights or even running co2.

hydro8139

hydro8139

I don't have a crazy amount of experience but I think if you actually got 3lb dried off 9 plants, you did fucking great. Are you sure thats right? That's 1344grams/square meter or 5.3oz per "overcrowded" plant. That sounds very very high. Like I said, I'm no expert but I think cutting down to 2 plants you are highly unlikely to get 1.5lb per plant... Even 4 plants I think would have to veg quite a while to get 12oz. per plant. If you are going for weight and getting 3lb per cycle in a 3x3, I say keep doing what your doing. I am sure others will offer advice, some even good advice but I have not seen any grows pulling 3lb in a 3x3 with 2-4 plants or even 9 for that matter. I'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely. Sorry for my sceptisism but 3lb is an incredible amount of flower for a 3x3 space no matter how many plants, what lights or even running co2.

Absolutely i understanding why you're questioning it especially after all the research I done.. After it was all dried it was 2 lbs and right at 14oz... The pics look way worse than they are tbh. They are all topped a cpl times and all lollipoped before going in harvest.. I use a chiller which has helped A TON and cyco nutriients line... There are 2 hps 1000 lights nect to each other so I'm sure each light shimes on the other and help becuase they are a month apart age wise

hydro8139

hydro8139

Damn, although I'd probably have just as many and more smaller ones on shelves. My saving grace is our home sits on about a half acre and we have a large backyard. Otherwise my grow area would be packed😉

What nutes you running through them buckets and are you also using air stones?

I run a 1800 air pump per 9 buckets amd 4 inch stones in each bucket also i run cyco nutrients

Latest posts

Top Bottom