Ready to harvest these sativas?

• Thread starter DRgotti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DRgotti

DRgotti

Planted these Orange Cookies / Chocolate Diesel (sativa) seeds on June 3rd. Seem to be doing well. To me it looks like the trichomes are milky white with a few amber ones. Fan leaves starting to turn yellow.
Harvest now or maybe wait a couple weeks?

B970CB5C 0132 40CD 84E3 E2EA2E1D94A3
9D707229 4231 4AF9 A388 42D1A8D91AC8
323E05C5 B873 45D2 8B6D 981D5AF25655
FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Wait...you have a few wks left bradda...Boost PK (Phoz + Potassium) + carbs Now if have not yet...Be careful of any Nitrogen influence cause a Sativas will hold N to long...
You see how your pistils are fresh and calyxes still just preparing to swell and get big and fat!.....Shes only 2/3rds done bradda....Just be patient...your close and this next few wks is when it will make the most difference...It will increase in size and resin production if you dial her well...
btw it swill yellow from te Top down and as you see you have a bit of yellowing now in the midsection...Which is fine...Soon the top will yellow and it will mature top down as well..Sativas take longe to mature so even tho they may seen cloudy they will hold that for a while so no worries...
Have over 30yrs growing so Trust...and power to it
ps: that plant is more Mixed, Sativa Leaning but looks good man....imo if you play her right she will do really fuckin well man..
Grow with the Plant
FOE20

Last edited:
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Take those yellow leafs off and your plant will look amazing. It's just starting to bud it looks like. Not even half way there lol.. They will be monsters if you allow. Your new growth looks amazing. Do what your doing and ask us again in 3 weeks, or if an issue comes up.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Take those yellow leafs off and your plant will look amazing. It's just starting to bud it looks like. Not even half way there lol.. They will be monsters if you allow. Your new growth looks amazing. Do what your doing and ask us again in 3 weeks, or if an issue comes up.
ya...Id say tad bit over half way...But figured 2/3s was close enough just cause it does look like it will knot up fast enough.....looks like its been flowering least 4+weeks so I'd say its on the back end now..
The leaves will drop on their own...And its half way man...but we will see wont weed....
FOE20

DRgotti

DRgotti

Thank you to all! Yes these have been flowering about 4 weeks. And been fertilizing with Fox Farm (3 tsp Big Bloom / 1 tsp Tiger Bloom per gallon) a few times a week since then...so if my calculations are correct that's NPK (1/5.5/4.1). Had a branch snap off during a storm a couple weeks ago before I built the bamboo trellis for support, so sampling that to hold me over...but yes that is definitely premature.

Will be patient. First time grower so thank you for the support! 😎

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Yea your in good shape....That 1 value of N in the formula was needed.,.and still wont hurt...For a organic carb source I use raw sucanaut at 1tbls/5 gal and every other or so feeding or watering thru the end till harvest......its just unprocessed sugar and you only want micro amounts avail....dont think more sugar more resins..in this case Less is More...
(a bit of silica doesnt hurt either but you may have sand or a source in your method already)
curious to see this finish up man..power to it
FOE20

DRgotti

DRgotti

Okay it’s only been 12 days since my original post and now I’m seeing a lot of change. Harvest now? Part of one looks like it has died if you notice. Supposed to get some rain tomorrow. Maybe let Mother Nature “flush” it naturally and cut ‘em down if a few days? Hmmm

DB99F524 43EA 4DCA 9E08 725CBE4D99D1
7E16B4E2 2724 4027 B386 F4281DE02C77
CBCEBF17 09E7 4C83 B930 366901C7A6AA
C97B3ECA 0707 4E73 AC3E 45CB28903CE0
A0C2E230 B9BF 4748 9B72 F926BCF9D6B8
DRgotti

DRgotti

I can wait another 1-2 weeks no problem. And cut off that bud. Appreciate the advice 😎

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I c a leaf dying browning off further down that bud aswell once the rot sets in chop her down or it will spread only my opinion though man good luck mate👍

Top Bottom