Ready to harvest???

• Thread starter Logat818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Logat818

Scared of bud rot so I’m thinking of cutting the main tops of this strain of the 4 plants and letting the bottoms continue.

They are almost or are ready to avoid bud rot spreading or other issues, I kinda wanna cut tops on these now? Ideas?
Bud rot is my enemy and I’d rather chop a bit early then it to spread? Or should I just stay on top of it and let it go a week or so?

Ready to harvest
L

Logat818

Some of the bud is foxtailing a tad dunno if it’s genetic or this summer heat. Strain is a dosido x watermelon skittles bypcg

P

phuckle

if you think that the top giant colas look ready, then take them off and leave the rest of the plant for another couple of weeks. bud rot really likes the biggest, best colas up top! it also gives more time and sun exposure for smaller interior bud section. in a worst case, you’ll just need to take twice as many hits from the earlier buds ;)

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

She's not ready for harverst yet. I'm guessing she;s still gaining mass/density so if you chop now you're def losing weight vs. if you wait you might lose weight..

Top Bottom