ReadyGro "Aeration Formula"

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Switching over to this completely different medium so any info and help would be greatly appreciated. Is it true i must water 4-6 times a day? I will be top feeding through a drip system and was planning on watering once a day for 15-30 minutes. Will that work or should i just do what they recommend and water 4-6 times a day? Ph will between 5.8-6.2. Anyone got any tips using this medium

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
its basically 60-40 coir-perilite with a bunch of good adds. although ive never grown in that product i have grown in many variations of coir, including 60-40 coir -perilite. it is not nessissary to water that often, i never did. Im sure there will be many benifits if you do, like explosive growth, but in a pinch or when i was lazy i watered every other day(60-40). with coir, u wanna try to no let it dry out, but even with 60-40 (unless you got trees) once a day will keep em moist.

confu

P

paulycali

its basically 60-40 coir-perilite with a bunch of good adds. although ive never grown in that product i have grown in many variations of coir, including 60-40 coir -perilite. it is not nessissary to water that often, i never did. Im sure there will be many benifits if you do, like explosive growth, but in a pinch or when i was lazy i watered every other day(60-40). with coir, u wanna try to no let it dry out, but even with 60-40 (unless you got trees) once a day will keep em moist.

confu

Thanks brotha! Good looking out for sure :)

Top Bottom