Realistic expectations based off week 5

• Thread starter Budbiggieled
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

32 oz per light?

• Total voters
Budbiggieled

Budbiggieled

Hey guys kinda trying to count my chickens before they hatch here.... I’m running the gavita 1700e growing in Mother Earth coco with mills Nutrients line if that gonna make a difference here. Relatively new to growing but this is my first run with led and was wondering what do you guys think is a realistic goal here with the pictures provided? I had high hopes of hitting 32oz per light but things could of gone better and I’ve never achieved 32oz per light before maybe a bit unrealistic to think I would this run but just wondering what you guys think. All the pictures are taken towards then end of week 5 by the looks of it and based on breaded recommendation should be 9-10 flower time.

Realistic expectations based off week 5
Realistic expectations based off week 5 2
Realistic expectations based off week 5 3
Realistic expectations based off week 5 4
Realistic expectations based off week 5 5
Realistic expectations based off week 5 6
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Should be realistic. Some are getting even more. I think the lollipoped plants and the shallow screen is not going to yield as much as slightly less plants and more lowers left to grow. More old school style than scrog style.

of course there will be not all top buds. You would get smaller and some looser ones too.

Budbiggieled

Budbiggieled

Should be realistic. Some are getting even more. I think the lollipoped plants and the shallow screen is not going to yield as much as slightly less plants and more lowers left to grow. More old school style than scrog style.

of course there will be not all top buds. You would get smaller and some looser ones too.

Appreciate the feed back the goal was just going for nice tops nugs maybe at the experience of yield? They’ve stacked up nicely so far hopefully fatten up nice too! Thanks again

mikeross

mikeross

IMO if things goes smooth up until the end of harvest and you don't harvest early and let those buds swell to their full potential, then you are gonna hit your goal but not much over. Certain areas of our canopy look like 2# per light canopy, but others look under. It's hard to judge though by photos.

Latest posts

Top Bottom