Really need help, i dont know whats happening to my plants.

• Thread starter CaliNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliNugz

CaliNugz

So im having a lot of issues here, and i dont even know if my plants are worth saving, ive been growing 4 plants for the past, i wanna say 3 months and from the beginning i knew something was wrong i had about 12 from the start over time they started to wilt from what i known from previous grows had no issues what so ever but after a while the four i was left with finally kinda exploded once i feed them nutes but as i was feeding them i knew something and it was mostly my fault but i was feeding my vegging plants water with a ph of roughly 6.3 to 6.8 and ppm of 800 EVERYDAY except i had forgotten about the whole feeding schedule i never even thought about it, a big rookie mistake on my part but after i caught what i was doing i had started to notice signs of nutrient deficiency which slowly turned into nutrient toxicity, now ive flushed my plants nearly 5 times overall ive probaly used about 100 gallons of water using 24 gallons each flush 6 gallons per pot of soil(fox farm happy frog soil) 3 gallons of soil per pot. After all this flushing though my ppm in two of the four plants is at 300 to 400 ppm and my water is at 15 ppm with a ph of 6.5 the other plants are in the 100ppm range but from what i know the ppm runoff should he lower then my water im putting in after an intensive flush like ive been doing so im just wondering if im wasting my time trying to bring these girls back to life but id hate to just kill them off. Please anything helps. P.S. I should have said this from the beginning but my seeds are all pretty much bag seeds ive collected them over time finding them in nugs here or their and have just kept them stored in a jar in a dark dresser probaly had some for 2 years now so i dont know if that could be a issue, and then also one of the plants is a autoflower which i was not aware of till i noticed that constant reappearing of female indicator nodes. Again thank your for any help you guys can give this was my last resort. Do i buy new seeds and start over or keep pushing the girls.

Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 2
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 3
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 4
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 5
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 6
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 7
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 8
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 9
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 10
Really need help i dont know whats happening to my plants 11
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The top few pics like hungry plants with a magnesium issue. The bottom 3 pictures look like some serious mite damage.

How many plants are we looking at here?

CaliNugz

CaliNugz

The top few pics like hungry plants with a magnesium issue. The bottom 3 pictures look like some serious mite damage.

How many plants are we looking at here?
I guess i should have said how many plants rheir were too i have 4 plants their in total, the top picture is the first plant the 2nd and 3rd pic on the top are the 2nd plant and then from the 4th to 7th pic is a third plant and the last four pictures is the 4th plant which is also an autoflower and i had been feeding all of them fox farm grow big and fox farm big bloom with a ppm of 800 to 900 even the autoflower because i had no clue of it being an autoflower since they were just all random seeds

Top Bottom