Realtors?

• Thread starter wooitzme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wooitzme

Are there any Realtors in this forum? Lol I know it's a long shot but just curious if there is one or if anyone has one that they would be willing to share. Realtor that is up to date with mmj locations foe both club and grow. Thanks

grayarea

grayarea

i don't think those exist. when the value of what you produce exceeds the value of the property it upsets the person who sold it to you and makes less then you. its a flawed system that growing is good at exposing... a lawyer is probably the closest thing you will find to what your describing and they only get social after you pay them lol or not at all.

W

wooitzme

Yea... was a long shot but still worth a try lol I had a realtor.. I paid good for a finders fee but he left to Colorado lol and my attorney just keeps referring property that's been established alrdy... to me that's like buying a used condom...

G gnome

G gnome

Yea... was a long shot but still worth a try lol I had a realtor.. I paid good for a finders fee but he left to Colorado lol and my attorney just keeps referring property that's been established alrdy... to me that's like buying a used condom...
Haha good analogy

Latest posts

Top Bottom