Recharge

• Thread starter Jaycewin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jaycewin

Jaycewin

Anyone using recharge in their reservoir? I've used it with soil with awesome results but I'm not sure if it'll gunk up my Hydro system.

L

linky

I used it when I grew in coco and also had fantastic results with it, but being it has molasses in it I would not use it in a hydro setup personally.

H

hawkman

Anyone using recharge in their reservoir? I've used it with soil with awesome results but I'm not sure if it'll gunk up my Hydro system.

Go to "Dude Grows.com" these guy's "invented it" there you will fine your answer + lots more - they have some very good pod casts

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I stay away from organics in hydro with the exception of some very small amounts in my mega crop that I use.

I have never used the product but a word of caution with organics and hydro. If you are running sterile don't use any organics period. If you are running live a small amount usually does not create an issue but always start with a tiny amount and wait 24 hrs to see how the system reacts.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Running a sealed CO2 injected 4x4 room with an hlg 600w. It drives the plants hard.

I use tap water and still have to supplement cal mag at 1ml/gal and some magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) or I see deficiencies in veg.

In flower I do the same and add some monopotassium phosphate or I start seeing early signs of phosphorus deficiency.

I'm not a big believer in supplements and only use when I see a deficiency. More is not better.

It will depend on how hard you drive the plants.

If I didn't push my lighting so hard with CO2 I would likely not have to add anything but some cal mag and even then possibly just Epsom salt.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just looked it up. I can't see a reason not to use it. But just know soil bacteria and hydro bacteria are different. So you will likely need to add it once a week or so to keep populations optimal.

I use hydrogaurd and the same goes for that. The particular strain is not very well suited to aquatic environment even though it's marketed for such purpose. It's this reason I use peat pellets for seeds and clones I my system. It provides an ideal area for these bacteria to reproduce not usually found in most systems.

That mammoth p is a good alternative to monopotassium phosphate.

There is a lot more I could go into on this but I won't clog up your post

Latest posts

Top Bottom