Recipe seeker for edibles,oils and etc

• Thread starter Brad104
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brad104

Brad104

I am hoping someone can help me out with a recipe for my scraps to make edibles,oil whatever! Thank you in advance.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Hey Bud, I make infused olive oil, and everclear tictures, with all my leftovers. Making either is simple really. First I take my starting materials and decarb them. Then I use the Ardent Nova for infusing the oil. But in reality a crockpot works as well. For the tincture, i decard and put in a jar with the grain alcohol and let it sit in the dark for a while. Not sure if any of that helps, but if i can answer anything else, i will.

Brad104

Brad104

Hey Bud, I make infused olive oil, and everclear tictures, with all my leftovers. Making either is simple really. First I take my starting materials and decarb them. Then I use the Ardent Nova for infusing the oil. But in reality a crockpot works as well. For the tincture, i decard and put in a jar with the grain alcohol and let it sit in the dark for a while. Not sure if any of that helps, but if i can answer anything else, i will.
That's good looking out I'm pretty close to harvest and I definitely want to try that whiskey one I would like to try and do at least a pint or fifth of that grey goose I appreciate you and will be getting back together with you soon.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Definitely do some research, the tincture i make is very similar to “green dragon” or some call it golden dragon because of the decarbing first. I know you can use any liquor, but i beleive the higher proof the better off you are. I only use my sugar leaves, the ones that have the most trichomes. I never use fan leave and think it will do more harm then good. Freezing and giving it a shake once a day will help extract the goods faster. By no means am I an expert, this is just how i do. I use my tinc. Mostly for gummies.

T

taliadillydalia

Definitely do some research, the tincture i make is very similar to “green dragon” or some call it golden dragon because of the decarbing first. I know you can use any liquor, but i beleive the higher proof the better off you are. I only use my sugar leaves, the ones that have the most trichomes. I never use fan leave and think it will do more harm then good. Freezing and giving it a shake once a day will help extract the goods faster. By no means am I an expert, this is just how i do. I use my tinc. Mostly for gummies.
Have you used the tincture for hard candies? Wondering about temperature and alcohol cooking off logistics.

E

Edinburg

Got a good recipe for canna butter, take a 1/4 oz of cured trim, give a light grind, put in a small pot with 3 sticks of butter, then fill a larger pot with water and bring it to a simmer, then put the small pot in the large pot, do not let the butter and trim boil, stir occasionally, let simmer for 2- 2/12 hours and the thc will adhere to the fact in the butter, then double strain the leftover weed in a fine metal strainer add 1 teaspoon vanilla, put in fridge and you have canna butter to make brownies or cookies or whatnot.

Top Bottom