Recommend 10 Seeds Where You Can't Go Wrong?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Agreed but you’re making my point. 100-200 seeds is a small amount when talking about finding a keeper. You said it yourself. To the hobby tent grow most the people on this site, those numbers sound outrageous.
if i have to Run more than 30 seeds to get a keeper the breeders not done his job right.if u ran say 30 beans o loompas yeti lines there would be multiple keepers.it just depends how good a job the breeders done breeding out the less desirable phenoes

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
if i have to Run more than 30 seeds to get a keeper the breeders not done his job right.if u ran say 30 beans o loompas yeti lines there would be multiple keepers.it just depends how good a job the breeders done breeding out the less desirable phenoes

Exactly why I hate the term breeder. Too many pollen chuckers get thrown into that elite group and it’s a damn shame.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Exactly why I hate the term breeder. Too many pollen chuckers get thrown into that elite group and it’s a damn shame.

Me too
I run up to 30 of other peoples gear to find something to come even remotely close to my FGS , Tut x Gth , Tut x SSSDH , Grape Rom x Dj s BB , Critical Chemdog #4 or my Jerry or Mob for that matter !
& we ain't just talking Yields either but the whole package
Yields , terps , high , bag appeal , flavor n smell n just being an All Around Kickass Plant

My Philosophy is If it Isn't Awe Inspiring or Just Fire Meds don't use it In Your Selections !
Also nothing beats Classics , Those are the Building Blocks for what we grow Today !

Need more Guys Like Kevin Jodrey , Professor P , Mean Gene , JJNYC & The Dawgman himself !!!!
& Less guys that Put Money First over Proper Selection Practices & Breeding Fire into Fire EVERY Time & Killing The Weaker Genetic Profiles off If It Isn't Stellar !!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Me too
I run up to 30 of other peoples gear to find something to come even remotely close to my FGS , Tut x Gth , Tut x SSSDH , Grape Rom x Dj s BB , Critical Chemdog #4 or my Jerry or Mob for that matter !
& we ain't just talking Yields either but the whole package
Yields , terps , high , bag appeal , flavor n smell n just being an All Around Kickass Plant

My Philosophy is If it Isn't Awe Inspiring or Just Fire Meds don't use it In Your Selections !
Also nothing beats Classics , Those are the Building Blocks for what we grow Today !

Need more Guys Like Kevin Jodrey , Professor P , Mean Gene , JJNYC & The Dawgman himself !!!!
& Less guys that Put Money First over Proper Selection Practices & Breeding Fire into Fire EVERY Time & Killing The Weaker Genetic Profiles off If It Isn't Stellar !!!
i just watched the Kevin jodrey interview with the Nspecta.pretty interesting.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'll put my Bxd version of Blue Magoo against most shit & most shit don't compare , not even close

Gonna be Breeding that soon Cause She's Amazing!!!

Should deff find some Keepers from that Run for sure

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

i just watched the Kevin jodrey interview with the Nspecta.pretty interesting.
Guys fucking genius , used to chat with him a lot back in the day ! Helped me step my game up 1000% hehehehe
He has interesting theories on small batch production & says some of them programs rival the 10,000+ plant Runs

Pretty simple to be honest
Each time you BX you lose more recessive traits and lock in said desirable traits from 50% to 75% to 87.5% to 93%-/+ so on so forth

In my experience by Bx3 you usually get uniform plants and greater stability but also depends on many variables , Some strains are just straight Trash for Breeding (cough,cough ::: Cookies)
Learned that one the hard way during the "Thin mint" craze , never seen so many mutants , unstable crappy plants that being said Cookies is all Hype !¡!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'll put my Bxd version of Blue Magoo against most shit & most shit don't compare , not even close

i ran some blue magoo bc,a cut of it at least and your right it is some tastey shit.prolly the best blue strain iv had.infact not probably it definitely was the best blue strain iv had by a fair bit actually.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

i ran some blue magoo bc,a cut of it at least and your right it is some tastey shit.prolly the best blue strain iv had.infact not probably it definitely was the best blue strain iv had by a fair bit actually.
Make Her & my M.O.B & or the Jerry Have relations in private w her lol
That'll be tasty !!! Omfg !
What you think @greencraft ? Should we do it for all The New englanders out there Craving The Mob ? Bet It'd Make some Beautiful Plants

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Guys fucking genius , used to chat with him a lot back in the day ! Helped me step my game up 1000% hehehehe
He has interesting theories on small batch production & says some of them programs rival the 10,000+ plant Runs

Pretty simple to be honest
Each time you BX you lose more recessive traits and lock in said desirable traits from 50% to 75% to 87.5% to 93%-/+ so on so forth

In my experience by Bx3 you usually get uniform plants and greater stability but also depends on many variables , Some strains are just straight Trash for Breeding (cough,cough ::: Cookies)
Learned that one the hard way during the "Thin mint" craze , never seen so many mutants , unstable crappy plants that being said Cookies is all Hype !¡!!
Hmm, ran several crosses with thin mint(cannarado) and never got a mutant yet. Some of the better hybrids i have ever run honestly. Theres a bunch of fake thin mint cuts floating.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Orangeade (tangie x purple punch f2) is slept on, from symbiotic genetics. I ran a pack of her and Mimosa and the keeper I found in the orangeade was better in every way and shape, orangier than orange, straight hardcore Mandarin oranges. Super frosty bag appeal as well. Still packs of her for 100 bucks at different seed banks are still in stock. In house genetics kills it, has a lot of keepers. Ethos too, only if you know what to look for. Compound thoroughly tests their lines, they have a lot of badass lines. These are what I would choose from that I know are elite.

Last edited:
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Orangeade (tangie x purple punch f2) is slept on, from symbiotic genetics. I ran a pack of her and Mimosa and the keeper I found in the orangeade was better in every way and shape, orangier than orange, straight hardcore Mandarin oranges. Super frosty bag appeal as well. Still packs of her for 100 bucks at different seed banks are still in stock. In house genetics kills it, has a lot of keepers. Ethos too, only if you know what to look for. Compound thoroughly tests their lines, they have a lot of badass lines. These are what I would choose from that I know are elite.
Yeah I like purple punch , crazy flavor n bag appeal but at $130 a cut I'll pass lmfao , same w mimosa at $100 a cut , n same goes for the wifi#43 for $200 a cut

Got plenty of diggity of my own & way more coming so I can't justify all those prices
Especially since my Magoo , Skva91, & Critical Chemdog #4 is Bulletproof in every aspect so can't wait to breed them as well as the v1 Aliendawg & the Tangie I'm gonna breed with

Don't give a fuck what anyone says about Tangie as She Breeds REALLY WELL

greencraft

greencraft

I am currently running the blue magoo bx2 super excited about them bet that would make a great cross
with the mob . I have a cut of mob been running for several years now strong, potent and sweet tasting.
I think she would make a good breeder .
Also had a super stinky Birds of paradise male did some pollen chucking hit it on my durban poison x Miss universe, cherry vanilla cookies, and platinum cookies x huckleberry we shall see maybe get lucky !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I am currently running the blue magoo bx2 super excited about them bet that would make a great cross
with the mob . I have a cut of mob been running for several years now strong, potent and sweet tasting.
I think she would make a good breeder .
Also had a super stinky Birds of paradise male did some pollen chucking hit it on my durban poison x Miss universe, cherry vanilla cookies, and platinum cookies x huckleberry we shall see maybe get lucky !

Need help with anything mob related hmu

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yeah I like purple punch , crazy flavor n bag appeal but at $130 a cut I'll pass lmfao , same w mimosa at $100 a cut , n same goes for the wifi#43 for $200 a cut

Got plenty of diggity of my own & way more coming so I can't justify all those prices
Especially since my Magoo , Skva91, & Critical Chemdog #4 is Bulletproof in every aspect so can't wait to breed them as well as the v1 Aliendawg & the Tangie I'm gonna breed with

Don't give a fuck what anyone says about Tangie as She Breeds

Don't give a fuck what anyone says about Tangie as She Breeds REALLY WELL
An elite cut > pheno hunting a pack. They cost the same as the pack. That is pretty damn cheap for something special. Got to pay to play, trade something, or have good friends. I have done all of that to get to the list I have now.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

An elite cut > pheno hunting a pack. They cost the same as the pack. That is pretty damn cheap for something special. Got to pay to play, trade something, or have good friends. I have done all of that to get to the list I have now.
How much are purple punch seeds

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'd say AK-47 and Sensi Star are both very consistent strains. Shouldn't have a problem with uniformity in either of those. I've popped quite a few of each strain and from F1's could barely tell the difference.

F2's is another matter. I've seen quite a variance in AK-47 F2's. Never grew Sensi Star F2's, I did make some though, just never got around to growing them out. Passed them on to a buddy and he loved it.
i did f2 sensi star from paradise wen they still done regs.a very stable uniform line.possibly even an ibl.i gave the last of em to pantigruelion to use in his sensi star project which he did.pantagruelions sensi star has alot more diff phenoes than paradise so if your lookin for the same short stocky super dank phenos paradise s's give your onto plums as there wernt that many paradise Ss phenoes in the mix.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

aye blue magoos one o the best blue strains iv had.infact probably the best one although Imo most blue strains iv had are shit with the exception of pnwr alion and dream lotus but magoo was deffo the best.not the actual magoo cut just the bx but the blue taste comes out nice in the back cross.i wouldn't say its the best strain iv had though or even one of the best.those positions are kept by ogeez,cookies etc for me.i know everyone shouts about them but they do it for a reason and that reason is,theyr fuckin dynamite

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Northern Lights has been around since Noah was young. It is typically just about foolproof and has a nice yield, indoor or out. I'd put this on everyone's resume.

Top Bottom