Recommend 10 Seeds Where You Can't Go Wrong?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lexidium

lexidium

I'd say best seeds currently are Barneys Critical Kush. Nearly every pheno is nice very consistant. A lot of strains mention are out dated the current seed versions arnt a patch on the old versions but if I had no cuttings female CK would do nicely.

H

hawkman

Blue Venom by G13 labs or TH seeds - is easy plant with medium yields - the blueberry really stands out

H

hawkman

I'd say best seeds currently are Barneys Critical Kush. Nearly every pheno is nice very consistant. A lot of strains mention are out dated the current seed versions arnt a patch on the old versions but if I had no cuttings female CK would do nicely.
that's one of the top sellers #1 at Attitude Seed - doing an OG kush from Daifman seeds

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Duke Diamond VA.

Dominion Seed Company
Dominion Skunk
Granny Skunk
Sis Skunk

If you don't find keepers in any single pack, Ill eat your shoes.
Some phenos are slower/faster growing, but in the end every plant Ive grown has been potent, and worth keeping. Making it hard to make a final selection.
Of course the more you run, the better chance to find an outstanding plant, but Ive yet to find any plant out of those 3 not to have many keepers. Theres very little variation. And when they do vary they usually have 2 phenos taking after the moms, or dads respectively.

Top Bottom