Recommendation for a good ozone generator

• Thread starter Shamrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

I have a med op that consists of 24 flowering plants(perpetual). I have a 8" fan with a carbon filter. Somehow I am still having issues with odor. I have been looking at getting a ozone gene to put in the main part of the house(far away from the plants).

I have considered getting another more powerfull fan/filter but it seems to me that I would be safer with 2 separate methods of killing odor. Also I would be spending $100-250 as opposed to 400-500.

Anyone use a good ozone gene that they could recommend?

G

Go Big

Ozone Generators are rated by the cubic feet they can purify. L x H x W = you! :) You'll want a timer too for it, try 10 minutes per hour and go from there. ebay has a ton used cheap too.

S

Shamrock

Thanks. I understand how they work. I would like to know how well.

I

ibTheMan

IMO get another carbon filter, if not Make SURE you get a UV Light ozone machine! (NO PLATES!!!!!!!!)

G

gooey

Anyone using the ozone 1 by cap? i am about to plug it in any advise on what time schedule? i was thinking 10 on 10 off all day...thanks peace n puffs

jyip

jyip

UV Light ozone machine!
i will and find out what kind i have n get back 2 u... but till then,,
this uv ozone gen works great.... i am able to use this alone without any smell issues,,, i put the ozone gen into the room my exhausted air blows into,,,,it takes the stink right outta it nicely,,, i had once put it inside me flower room, it removed all the smell from the buds,, mistake i learned from,,, i read they can remove mold spores and crap like that from the air too

cheaper fix ... maybe you can just use the clothes dryer scented sheets n see how it works...under 5 bucks investment n they hide the stink too

hth
good luck

D

DirtyBilly

Used to use a uvonair or whatever it was called years ago , worked very well , had mine on a timer just near to the inlet and it did wonders killing the smell in a room of 40 ak47,whiterussian and bubblegum , also has the added benefit of subduing mould/fungus and most bugs hateing it .
Best to buy a pack of those ozone level safety tabs and have it on in small increments , had mine on for something like 2 minutes out of 10 .

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Anyone using the ozone 1 by cap? i am about to plug it in any advise on what time schedule? i was thinking 10 on 10 off all day...thanks peace n puffs
How has that been workin out for ya? Ive been considering putting one near my front door. My main living quarters are also near my front door. How has this been working for you? Any suggestions? Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom