Recommended Bloom Enhancers Similar To Bio-bizz Bio-heaven?

• Thread starter Northernpop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Northernpop

Northernpop

Hi guys,

Just wondered if any organic growers have used any bloom enhancers, like bio-heaven or nirvana? I'm currently running biobizz (with biosys as an instant tea), and I'm impressed with the bio heaven. The problem is the price at around £60 per litre.

Is Nirvana similar, as its much cheaper?

Cheers.
Happy growing.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi guys,

Just wondered if any organic growers have used any bloom enhancers, like bio-heaven or nirvana? I'm currently running biobizz (with biosys as an instant tea), and I'm impressed with the bio heaven. The problem is the price at around £60 per litre.

Is Nirvana similar, as its much cheaper?

Cheers.
Happy growing.
i boast my garden with comfrey tea and mulched leaves,it stink to high heaven but works very well,be making fresh batch of fermented plant juice as soon as spring brings on the new growth.as for the other you mention are they organic?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Top Max is the bloom booster. Bio Heaven is amino acids that are suppose to boost nutrient uptake. Top Max works well. True Bloom is one I use often from Primordial Solutions. It’s a compost extract meant to boost flower production and terpenes. Either or is fine. I alternate between them. I use both Bio Bizz and Primordial Solutions throughout the grow cycles at various times. Lately been leaning heavier on Primordial Solutions.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Top Max is the bloom booster. Bio Heaven is amino acids that are suppose to boost nutrient uptake. Top Max works well. True Bloom is one I use often from Primordial Solutions. It’s a compost extract meant to boost flower production and terpenes. Either or is fine. I alternate between them. I use both Bio Bizz and Primordial Solutions throughout the grow cycles at various times. Lately been leaning heavier on Primordial Solutions.
I googled up Top Max, which seems to primarily contribute Humic and Fulvic acids. I then googled those up to see what they do, which boils down to buffering pH and making some metallic micronutrients more available in some cases. I was amused by the concluding sentence in one of the papers: "<they don't do much and> the products are rather harmless when applied at rates recommended by manufacturers."

https://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu...e/hortupdate_archives/2002/jun02/art4jun.html

Another product whose chief value is that is that it gives you something to do to your plants that won't kill them.

Marfynorth

Marfynorth

You should buy feminized seeds. That way you are all but guaranteed to have all your plants turn out to be females.

Latest posts

Top Bottom