Recommended feeding schedule for beginner

• Thread starter Homegrownplease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

I’ve got canna A&B, cannazym & call mag been feeding 3ml per gallon and call 5 ml. I’ve had problems with my plants I will show some pics. I think it started with nutrient lock out as I can wasn’t feeding to run off and my ph meter wasn’t always accurate and I only started reading PPMs recently which were high. I think I’ve got spider mites but I’ve bought some SMC and used it today so hopefully sorts that out. My plants are 1 month old. I increased my feed to 5 ml per gallon as it might sort out the yellowing leafs. Can anyone recommend a feeding schedule and what deficiency they think my plants might have? I’m using COCO and perlite. Would be appreciated as it’s my first grow and I just want to get these leaves looking healthy as the plants do seem to be growing well. I have flushed in the past. Cheers. The whitish dots are the spray which I put on today it leaves a residue to kill the spider mites

Recommended feeding schedule for beginner
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 2
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 3
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 4
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 5
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 6
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 7
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 8
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 9
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 10
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 11
Recommended feeding schedule for beginner 12
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I would follow the directions on the canna a and b bottles along with the 5ml of calmag. I'd also get some green cleaner and some root cleaner. They look hungry, if it were me I'd get some worm castings or compost, unsulphered molasses or whatever sweetener you desire, and mycos and bubble up some live worm tea, it always makes them happy.

Homegrownplease

Homegrownplease

Thanx for reply but the recommended feeding schedule with canna is 14 ml per gallon and I’ve been told u should half what the company always state. Also when I put more nutrients in my water the ppms always sky rocket as your suppose to have 600 ppm roughly when I go to 7 it doubles should I just ignore the ppm or add it Cheers

Top Bottom