Recommended Veg

• Thread starter roadhead303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

roadhead303

Right now I start my clones in a aeroponic cloner for my aero system. On my next grow I'm going to setup for double mpb. What is the recommended Veg style and time?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Try doing a bit of research around the MPB thread especially in the older pages Tons of good info. Then make sure to read every post by DD's and the peeps with the experience running the MPB's (Dizzle, coxie, lost, and bossman to name some). Being spoon fed info all the time doesn't help anybody especially when turning to an MPB setup.

That said the veg style and how long to veg are discussed in plenty of places throughout the MPB section of the farm, and what works best for one guy doesn't necessarily work for then next. So happy reading and enjoy the Farm it has a ton of great info that you can absorb from entry level to expert growing advice.

S

socalsinner

I could tell you what I have used. Im on my third MPB type grow. I used 6 inch grodan on drain to waste tray. The guys are right though... Read all of the posts from guys that have had at least 2 grows and learn from our mistakes and successes. IF you have not grown before I would suggest taking it really slow. This system is not forgiving. It will blow you away as far as quality of bud and yield. Peace .

Latest posts

Top Bottom