Recreational weed will be on the ballot in Oklahoma

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Every time another state goes rec or medical Cali suffers. I never realized how much of the stuff goes to other states but I am seeing most of it going to other states.
Here the nearest town has 3 liquor stores and 15 weed stores. Don't see any homeless pan handlers ever. Hopefully recreational weed won't turn us into a hell hole of heroine addicts living on the sidewalks.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Every time another state goes rec or medical Cali suffers. I never realized how much of the stuff goes to other states but I am seeing most of it going to other states.
Honestly there for a bit I was seeing so much subpar outdoor in Cali at least most those fools can’t keep it up anymore quality has come back to the forefront Colorado stomped straight on Cali’s toes lol

freezeland2

freezeland2

Should be legalized federally, If alcohol and tobacco are legal marijuana should be also. You can still misuse and overdue it with all 3, but not something the government should continue to fight against.
I have similar thoughts about it.

growsince79

growsince79

The bastards cheated it from being on the ballot last November. The good news is we have a special election March 7. The dummies shot themselves by keeping it off the general election. We may have a better chance of winning now. VOTE PEOPLE VOTE VOTE VOTE

tobh

tobh

Supporter
man... if a red state like OK allows recreational growing before WA does, I'm gonna lose my shit.

WA legalized interstate sales of cannabis, and even amended the prior legalization laws to read "cannabis" instead of "marijuana" (like they should've from the get-go). However, they're still dicking around not letting people grow recreational. They also gutted co-ops and caregivers of their rights when they legalized rec, so damn near no one without a bankroll to enter their pay-to-play scheme can run legally. Bill made it through the house committee for the third year in a row, not holding my breath though because every time it's done this it's been postponed for another year because LEO is concerned about opening black markets and accessibility to the kids (always the kids man... destroy encryption, the dark web, all privacy in general to save the kids -- I'm a dad and disagree with that mentality 10000%).

Nevermind the fact that states that have legal rec growing haven't lost dick in tax revenue because weed is dirt cheap and most consumers can't keep a houseplant alive. Even if they tried to grow they'd be like 90% of the new members here, get one or two deep and call it quits because the dispo has product they can tolerate at a cost that's cheaper in the short term for them. So they quit growing and people like me pick up their gear for hella cheap on CL.

Best of luck, sorry for the rant. Legalization is the worse thing to happen to cannabis since prohibition.

growsince79

growsince79

Legal weed where I am drove weed prices way down. Like absurdly low. Like if you knew how low you'd call me a liar. So low you don't understand how.
It's already like that here.

growsince79

growsince79

man... if a red state like OK allows recreational growing before WA does, I'm gonna lose my shit.
Sorry bro but we are gonna do it. Right now, we can grow 6 and 6 medical. If we win that just means we don't have to pay the doc and state.

growsince79

growsince79

I voted. In my small town of 500, I was the only one there voting-no line. I'm hoping low turnout my be a good thing.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Mine was the 114th ballot and the wife was 113 at our polling place. We voted yes, but will more than likely keep our medical cards. Got to wait see if it passes and what the retards in OKC do to the law if it does pass. Polls are now closed so we should know soon....

growsince79

growsince79

Mine was the 114th ballot and the wife was 113 at our polling place. We voted yes, but will more than likely keep our medical cards. Got to wait see if it passes and what the retards in OKC do to the law if it does pass. Polls are now closed so we should know soon....
If half the people with med card voted, it would have passed. Looks like we keep paying the doc.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

In Cali when they went rec they just didn't tax the med card holders and everyone else got taxed sales tax.

E

elusiveshame

In Cali when they went rec they just didn't tax the med card holders and everyone else got taxed sales tax.
Lucky. Around here us med card holders got the shaft. Not only is there a super limited selection, but all the prices shot up 50% once we went rec. Rec is great, but some places just suck with their increases across the board.

growsince79

growsince79

Lucky. Around here us med card holders got the shaft. Not only is there a super limited selection, but all the prices shot up 50% once we went rec. Rec is great, but some places just suck with their increases across the board.
Well we lost.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

LOL! Just wait. If this turns into anything like what happened in Oregon those prices are going to drop REAL fast!!!

Top Bottom