red queen and deep kush info

• Thread starter bicycle racer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

im looking for detailed info on the genetics of red queen and deep kush i will soon have some seeds of these and am trying to get info about them. any help appreciated thanks peace.

P

purekushkills

deep kush...never heard of it, but it sounds like it could be one of the dopest crosses around. I'm thinkin the deep chunk x bubba...it would be amazing with og too

B

bicycle racer

i have deep chunk/tahoe og kush fems i made. i assume deepkush is something similar i just wonder what kush was used.

B

bicycle racer

have not grown them yet so many projects and strains to grow. but both parents were great so should be very good. in my experience a cross of two great strains is better than either strain alone great vigor fast non-inbred growth never fails.

P

purekushkills

word BR, would love to see which parent would be dominant :D

B

bicycle racer

well i assume obviously that deep kush is deep chunk crossed to a kush just dont know which one. the red queen from what i have been told is big red(panama red*indica) crossed to motarebels killa queen. anyone have any killa queen info?

P

purekushkills

Killer Queen or Killa Queen?

Killa Queen....I believe this cross is the Killa Kush (Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Killer Queen) x Space Queen. The killa kush I can personally attest to. ROPE. Never had the space queen, but have heard she is a vigorous individual :D

Couldn't PM you either man...still a "new user". Let me know what you're willing to part with. Always looking for some gear from swerve or ogr!!! It seems like you've worked with the best too...would love to suck up some knowledge from you're previous experiences.

Appreciated,
-PureKushKills

P

Pocus

KillaQueen is a inbred line of the original KillerQueen by Motarebel...in 2006 a F5/ibl version was offered..nice parental stock to be find in this line.

my2cents

Latest posts

Top Bottom