Red Stalks/branches Gmo Cookies In Bloom

• Thread starter Mr.growz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Hey guys so I have gmo cookies in 4th week of bloom it gets gh nutes and is under a 1500 watt king led. I notice today that branches and stalks are turning red..weird I think it's the red like you would see in the vein that goes to a leaf.. my light is 7 inches from the tops and no burns what so ever so is this a deficiency? I use again gh everything and silica as well as cal mag and a seaweed blend none of my other strains are exhibiting these signs but they're under a 600 and 1000 watt hps.. I've heard of led bleaching plants but this to me doesent appear to be a bleach, or is it? Hopefully you guys can tell from pics sorry about the light which doesent help I'm sure will post a pic after lights come off

Red stalksbranches gmo cookies in bloom
Red stalksbranches gmo cookies in bloom 2
Red stalksbranches gmo cookies in bloom 3
Reactions: Ina
Mr.growz

Mr.growz

Oh and I had a sour d under same light for two weeks 4 inches away and never experienced this.also, I notice only top 16 inches of this 3ft tall plant is showing this color.

Madmax

Madmax

Ive had plenty plants grown outside with red stem and also on leaf stem..i have seen it on young plants right though to flower.cool night time temps could b the reason or in its genetics.id say its nothing to worry about.all m8ne turned out fine.

She will have some nice buds once they fill out..looks good

Mr.growz

Mr.growz

And it wall
You really expect us to be able to see the red you’re talking about in these LED lit pictures lol?
No, I don't and sorry the pic is crap and I'd well have said the same thing to others

newh

newh

I get that with the blurple leds too sometimes.Try some epsom salt in the feeding for that one it might clear up some of the stems.It looks good purple stems or not

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive had plenty plants grown outside with red stem and also on leaf stem..i have seen it on young plants right though to flower.cool night time temps could b the reason or in its genetics.id say its nothing to worry about.all m8ne turned out fine.

She will have some nice buds once they fill out..looks good
lets nip this discussion in the bud...….. pun intended genetics is and can cause red stems. Damn all the naysayers that attribute it to a P deficiency :D

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Did you guys like the gmo cookies? I have some a couple weeks from flower, I noticed the small funky shaped leaves so I want to see if I got the right cut but I think it looks close to yours mr grows .

Top Bottom